Toribash
Thanks Mytholigy and Haku. Means a lot

boop

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Thanks Mytholigy and Haku. Means a lot

boop

This is perfect! From shading to everything! Im a huge fun Weoo <3
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Originally Posted by Implore View Post
This is perfect! From shading to everything! Im a huge fun Weoo <3

Haha thank you, that means a lot.

I honestly really like your style. It's the direction I try to tackle but I end up straying away from it. I should probably use references from anime or something.

Lol ur style is better than mine They are all kawaii <3

User infracted for this post.
Last edited by Nagato; May 21, 2017 at 02:51 PM.
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Originally Posted by Implore View Post
Lol ur style is better than mine They are all kawaii <3

Well, that could be debated. Our styles are truly different. But I personally love simplistic anime heads. Especially with cartoon shading and what not. Yours aren't simple to the point of being bland, but less busy so its pleasing to the eye. I like you - and your art. Keep doing it please.

Anywho.

real's request

I also like you and your arts :P
Nc new head i like it so mucho.

Last edited by Nagato; May 21, 2017 at 02:52 PM.
So, this wasn't my intention originally. But it started to turn into her so i just...

Smug Wendy's

Also, I added an art thing to the front page. Plus an inspirational quote from Moop.

So, this wasn't my intention originally. But it started to turn into her so i just...

Smug Wendy's

I like the choice of colors <3 are you selling that head? XD cos i like to have a head that u created <3 also nice art thing in front page <3

Last edited by Nagato; May 21, 2017 at 02:52 PM.

Smug Wendy's

The expression is quite off from your intention. It ain't smug enough, especially from the eyes. The eyes is too big for smug look.

well other than that is good
i rate 7.5/10
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
The expression is quite off from your intention. It ain't smug enough, especially from the eyes. The eyes is too big for smug look.

well other than that is good
i rate 7.5/10

Yeah, the eyes were already drawn and what not before I decided to make it similar to Smug Wendy's. Isn't exact, obviously. But it's something :P

and yes implore