ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What's your reasoning behind it being a permaban from the start?
I think it would be more reasonable to make it a one time warning for the first duel scam and then if they do it again permaban them and make the ban comment "Never lift"
bitchass
because duel scamming is extremely common I think this will make less work for staff and also give greater value to main accounts
My way or no way, totalatarian.
I think it's a good idea.
"What's your reasoning?" really?
It's to stop duel scamming

"But it's not worth permanent"
It is
Because if not permanent
Then somebody would just create a new account every day and keep all those with the TC
and forget those that lost
And after his main is unbanned(if banned) he would just send all to his main.

Leave it to perma, and watch duel scammers start to practice

There's no need for a warning for 1st time.
It's clear that duel scamming is wrong and not allowed.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
There's no need for a warning for 1st time.
It's clear that duel scamming is wrong and not allowed.

That's pretty much the same with most bannable offences on this game
Are you working off of the mindset that criminals are always criminals? Because that's why there aren't many rules that the staff permabans for right away, because they believe people can change. Someone can make a mistake, a lapse in judgement, doesn't mean they can't ever get a chance to play the game ever again
h
im pretty sure most people who have ever played this game seriously have duel scammed, i know for a fact people like shmevin, inoobbruh, zero, irookie, etc would have been perma banned for it

so no, a slap on the wrist is fine, repeat offenders get a harder sentence, unless you want the community to dwindle even more

not supported
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Then somebody would just create a new account every day and keep all those with the TC
and forget those that lost
And after his main is unbanned(if banned) he would just send all to his main.

What do you exactly mean "create accounts everyday and keep all those with TC"?
I'm pretty sure staff, when banning the person, also ban the account you sent your TCs to -- it's visible to everyone. And what TCs would he send back to his main at the end of the day?

As Wounder said, this community is already dying
Not supported either
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
im pretty sure most people who have ever played this game seriously have duel scammed, i know for a fact people like shmevin, inoobbruh, zero, irookie, etc would have been perma banned for it

so no, a slap on the wrist is fine, repeat offenders get a harder sentence, unless you want the community to dwindle even more

not supported

just because a few well known duelers scammed, doesn't mean the punishment should be any less harsh.

As for a permanent ban, it doesn't seem necessary. You get your items back almost always, and they get a decently long ban. If it keeps happening, it should be permanent, but a ban reason should never be "never lift" unless the offense is extreme (ddos). People can change, and if a major duel scammer comes back in a couple years, he should be allowed to plead his case.

Not supporting the original idea.
I'm just gamin' man