ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Spread happy thoughts!
Hey guys ive been wondering how long your hoping to keep toribash, Anyway can everyone try to post on here and show how much you love playing toribash and to show Hampa and staff how much you want it to keep going, now ill start off.

I Love Toribash cause its a great game and its a good way to talk and meet new friends and learn new skills.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
I love toribash because you get to make your own moves and it can be very epic. Also, who dosn't want to be able to dismember somebodies arm in at least a million different ways?
ima crusin for a bruisn
I like the spirit of this thread. Don't worry, even when GlitchRacer comes out, Nabi won't forget about Toribash. I'll be keeping this thread open for a while, wanna see how it turns out.

I like Toribash because it's a great game to just open up while you're extremely bored. I like it because of the customization as well, and of course, the community (some parts of it).

PS: Any gay flaming will result in a ban. Go.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
I love toribash, on the fact anyone can play, but if you want to spend money on it theres great rewards, Also, how amazing the forums are, everyone is like family
I luv toribash because it's fighting+ your unique creativity= yes

the forums rool 2
I love you
I am a big fan of toribash. I actually doubt I will ever stop playing. Maybe I just have an addictive personality >.<
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I personally hope Toribash lasts a LONG while. Toribash has changed me in so many ways... I became quite independent and bluntly honest IRL thanks to IRC, and the forums have helped me get used to how not everyone is as accepting as you'd hope, and how some people are anuses for the sake of being anuses.

Toribash also, as odd and desperate as it seems, has brought me my mate, who I love dearly and have been with for over 4 months now, and I see no possibility of it ending soon, or ever for that matter. I'm happier now than I have ever been before, all thanks to Toribash.

Toribash, for me, also serves as an excellent stress reliever. I mean, what's more satisfying than ripping uke into 5 different pieces, seeing his blood splatter all over the place, his face unchanging despite the agony he must be in... Stress Relief at its best.

In conclusion, I hope Toribash continues as it has been for the past years, growing and expanding, spreading to new, exciting people and allowing us to meet more violence-oriented people just like us.
<insert (something) here>
I couldn't have said it better <3

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Toribash is fun, we can do sumthing epic and funny with uke, the multiplayer game is great too, we just like fighting irl, make an awesome moves, flipping etc.
there is not many ragdoll fighting games as epic as this.
I like it because it is free now.
I like it because it isn't boring.
I like it because it isn't slow.
I like it because I get to gloat to losers.
/done
Fonzie be with you.