ES Recruitment Drive
Toribash is one of the most manipulatable games i have ever played, and thats the best thing about it. Aside from there being billions of different possible moves and no two matches ever being the same theres endless opportunity to improve the game and community yourself. So much of what is good about this game has come out of the user base, from mods to art to events.

Then on top of that theres the whole 'economy' and customisation thing which adds yet another level of play. I like the sense of achievement you get from slowly earning your cool looking tori and building up your influence. Hats off to the promo team as well for keeping things interesting and bringing us plenty of new challenges and earning opportunities.

And finally its completely optional to pay for it, and Nabi have set up an fantastic system with which to make money while still giving away an excellent game for nothing. Top class.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
i think that the customization of making your own moves is the most gratifying part of toribash. what's better than making your own wushu kick, then going in and winning a bunch of matches with it.

thank you nabi for this awesome game.
Crest1990
<now, stop playing toribash, and find someone to (bleep)> [Lgnd]Ethereal
Toribash has taught me tons of things even not Toribash related. If i never found TB i wouldn't know how to make a website, I wouldn't have a youtube account, I wouldn't be able to talk to my school friends after school, and i would be $15.00 richer, lol. It's also taught me mental stuff. Like physics, planing, and leading. And I like being able to meet people all across the world. So long live Toribash!
I say it's awesome because of the ammount of creativity you can do when playing such as.
Mod making
Texture making
Making Scripts
Making moves, ofc
Making avatars and sigs
And the art you do that involves tori elements, see BTT's

Also, the thing that really keeps me here is the community, everyone's always bitching how the community sucks. The truth is, it's exellent. Much better then most Net games imo. Of course the gameplay itself is amazing.
Toribash is great, because for years I wanted a game where you could move all the individual joints yourself, but I thought it would never happen. I only hope toribash progresses to realistic, fully skinned and muscled human figures though. That would be BEYOND epic. Also, some proper ground friction and sticky blood would most likely see me never leaving my PC. But the thing's awesome as it is.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Toribash has made me a bit more mature. From when i first joined Toribash to now. Reading other peoples post made my grammar better too.

I like Toribash because it has a great community and the way you fight is dynamic-ish. Unlike other games, where you keep skills in a skill book or something, you keep your moves in your head or wherever you want. The moves are limitless. And Toribash has made me more confident in a few things too. The customization is just cool. You can customize your avatar in any way, which also improved my photo shop skills as i wanted to make some textures for myself.

Blah, Toribash made me better and so on. Plus it's fun to play when you're bored.
It makes me wonder..
"It's free game with blood. Kids love it"
Explained well.

Blood, fun, creativty.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I like toribash becasue :
-It's an cool game
-You can do ur own moves !
-Is one of the most customizable games evah !
-I love the comunity
Centuries Of Damn
Toribash made me good at... Toribash

And yeah quoting dbuhos
"
I like toribash becasue :
-It's an cool game
-You can do ur own moves !
-Is one of the most customizable games evah !
-I love the comunity
"
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black