Ranking
Original Post
Some personal joy!
If you don't know, I am from Scotland. We just beat Ukraine 3-1 in the European Championship Qualifiers. This is football I am talking about (soccer). A great day for Scotland. Please wish us the best of luck in the hardest qualifiying group.
i got someto sooooooooo i was going out with my sisters best firend but then i broke up with her and im going out with my sisters other best firend . but my ex found out that i broke up with her because of the other best firend. now im scard to go to school tomarow. oooo here is the best part im going on a date with my girl firend and my ex is comeing because of my sister. this is so awsome YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Huh?
Now what does that have to do with anything? . Anyways, you are a dead man .
Good luck to your team Imubai.
Last edited by Smiley; Oct 15, 2007 at 05:46 AM.
For me, Taek is about landing yourself in a mess then seeing if you have the skills to get yourself out.
I'll Hope for the best!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I'm part Scottish! I'm coming to Scotland in March. It's gonna be great.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Stopping through Edinburgh on a tour of the Isles. Starts in Ireland, goes to Scotland, to the U.K., and finally to Wales.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Edinburgh! That's were I live. If you get the chance to go to portobello, you can see the home town of the Imubai.
Sweet, I'll see what I can work out with the group. Maybe we can meet.
Bah when are you coming back Teak? i want to meet you too since we both live in virginia >.<

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it