Ranking
^ Nice one

I made another sumore update, sumore_v. It's virtually identical to sumore_w except I reduced the space between neck and breast in order to minimize the chance of your forearm passing through it when you got your opponent in a headlock. It's rare, but it happens, and this update helps prevent that. Also increased dojo size a tiny bit.
New mod! Winter_deathrace.tbm.

In this mod, players race their steerable quadbikes through a short but challenging winter-themed course. There is a timed dq on, so if your opponent touches the floor for more than 49 frames then you win. You may also win by being the first to reach the golden strip at the end of the course (while still on your bike). Merry Christmas!
Attached Files
winter_deathrace.tbm (26.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Dec 21, 2015 at 06:49 PM.
omg this looks so cool :P ill be sure to try this out odlov nicely done man
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Thanks guys. I made a small update/replacement. Mod name is now winter_deathrace.tbm. I realized while playing yesterday that by leaving default wrist axis (which is same as elbow axis) I missed an opportunity to improve control, so I changed it. Now hands move up and down rather than forward and backward, allowing for more precise steering and better tricks.
Attached Files
winter_deathrace.tbm (26.2 KB, 4 views)
New mod! langes_messer.tbm

It's a sword mod that's similar to my older gladius_duel mod, but with some noteworthy differences. It features:

• Short turn frames and reaction time.
  • Very high gravity (-37).
  • Single-edged swords (langes messers) that will dm anything they impact with decent force. They are longer, thinner, heavier, and more angled than ones in gladius_duel. They also have a more substantial guard.
  • Greater (but still realistic) wrist mobility, allowing for many different strikes.
  • The wrist on the off-hand can be rotated around its axis, allowing you to grab opponent's blade and rotate it out of the way, "disarming" him in a sense. Of course, this is risky because your hand may clip through to the hidden isntagib piece and get dm'd.
  • Some altered joint strengths/velocities.
  • A solid strike to opponent's head, any part of the torso, to shoulders, hips, ass, thighs or biceps will give you insta-win.
  • Regular (non-sword) hits won't give you any points unless they injure your opponent (frac or dm).

Trivia about the Messer

PS: also uploaded a 40 tf version of deathrace, called winter_deathrace_40tf.
Attached Files
langes_messer.tbm (16.8 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 10, 2016 at 01:40 AM.
Two new mods! Spidertag.tbm and battledome_s.tbm

Both of these are based on my earlier battledome mod, which is very close to wushu.

Spidertag is a tag mod. Tori wins if he touches uke (with hands or feet), whereas uke wins if he can avoid this for the duration of the game (and not get injured in the process). You can grab the walls, but not yourself.

Battledome_s is a variation of battledome mod where you can grab the walls but not yourself or your opponent. This changes the game significantly.
Attached Files
battledome_s.tbm (12.3 KB, 7 views)
spidertag.tbm (19.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 4, 2016 at 03:41 AM.