Ranking
I want you to post here, as long as your being appropriate of course.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
well I don't want you posting here because you obviously don't like me.

Here's proof in a PM he sent me

Private Message: Re: I'm sorry 2 Weeks Ago Madgecko11 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
ub3r

[user stats]
[toribash status]

trust me i being completly personal when i say this.

I really don't like you and i know you don't like me so don't try to BS you way out of it. You have wanted me out for a long time and now you got your chance. Don't think i won't hold a grudge b/c i will and one day i will get revenge on you.

Have fun untill then though

get out of here gecko until you can learn some respect.
And I swear I won't hesitate to report you if you post here. But you can reply to this post and then that's it.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
wow, my respect just flew out the window MG.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post

trust me i being completly personal when i say this.

couldn´t u try to solve this by replying him on PM?

the secret forums could be useful here, noone should see internal problems in here, i think...
btw, what i think about this doesn`t matter here, so i wont opine about all this
[/invade]
screw that tinerr do you think I wanted HIM to announce he was kicked out of the clan? For your information that's what caused half the clan to hate me.

And I did reply to him but he just made things worse he made the tension between us grow.

Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
btw, what i think about this doesn`t matter here, so i wont opine about all this

stop saying that too if you think that then please don't post here.
Last edited by Pookie; Mar 12, 2009 at 06:47 PM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Pookie, close the thread. i'm so fuckin tired of all this, let's all just drop it... and leave it in the past.
Madgecko, i'm really sorry to say this, but shit happens, you're gonna have to get over it.
so, just close this thread, its old.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post

stop saying that too if you think that then please don't post here.

before this thread closes, i wanted to tell u pook, that i cant opine between the problem between u 2... i just thought thtat posting the PM here wasnt the best idea, idk...

so, i am sorry about the rude way u replied me...
alright closed.

Tinerr I'm sorry.