Toribash
Original Post
[ARCHIVED, DO NOT POST HERE] If you want to join [Evil] READ HERE!
NEW APPLICATION THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=511829

-Spartan094

So i heard you want to join Evil;

You Application should be as follows

Name:
Belt:
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):
IRC activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):
Why you want to join Evil:
Best mods/mod:
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):

If you list any special skills, please give us examples or they will not influence our decision.
Thanks.

We are looking for friendly, skilled individuals. I will not reveal how you are judged, but, the final decision takes everything into account.

EXAMPLE OF A BAD APPLICATION:

Bad application

Oh and....

DON'T POST ON OUR BOARD OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU RECEIVE APPROVAL TO DO SO
Last edited by Spartan094; Jun 10, 2015 at 03:12 AM.
next time use the edit button
NamearkDavid
Belt:Black belt
Why i want to join evil:Because i knwo Exoray
Skill:I have a special skill on katana...

Name DarkDavid sorry ^^'

sorry im want to join in this clan because this is a good clan ^^

Use the edit button ~Pookie
Last edited by Pookie; Mar 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM. Reason: good in the game but not good in the forums
Name : kingdrake
belt : black belt (about 100 games to 2nd dan)
why I want to join evil : because I know some members,so I've seen that it's funny to play with you,because you are strong
skill : hmmmm,taekkyon,wushu,judo,katana,and I want to become stronger in betabox
ok i'm going to test you! (he's only 100 games to 2nd dan, so i think that i can test him, right?)
ok, i did the test, here are the replays, he won only in judo (i lost the replay >.<) and in taekkyon, i won by lucky 'cause i breaked his arm at last moment, in wushu and in aikido je just lost, btw, i played often with him and i can say that he's good, but this replays say that he doesn't, i can't decide >.< pookie help me!XD
Attached Files
Test Aikido.rpl (43.6 KB, 107 views)
Test Taekkyon.rpl (65.7 KB, 73 views)
Test Wushu.rpl (60.0 KB, 70 views)
Last edited by Exoray; Mar 9, 2009 at 09:14 PM.
pookie I'm killing myself (can someone pm him so he can tell me if I'm in or not?)
I don't see anything bad in your posts.

Did anyone test this guy?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
me, i posted replays, but in tk and in wushu i won by lucky and i beated me in judo, so i can't decide