Ranking
Original Post
Calling all members
Report in!!

As you may appreciate, i'm Sangriento.
I've been off for quite some time and i'm pretty sure i'll be getting back to playing soon enough. I'm no longer as good as i used to be but i'll do my best.

But that's not the reason i called you, my brothers, this day...
I'd like a report on each of your actual status, and by that i mean:

Name (irl)
Current belt
Current favorite mod
Objectives within toribash
A bit about your progress,

There is also one last thing i'd like to ask of you guys...
I know i'm not one to complain, and i'm certainly not any sort of authority, but there's something really important for ALL.. not just the clan leader and the high-ranked folks.
THE CLAN MUST LIVE ON.
if we all work together, if we carve new ideas, events, special days, ANYTHING. Even just empowering the bonds within our ranks throught active participation in the forums, getting to know each other in either social networks, instant messengers or whatever form of contact you all prefer, it'd be a great help.
Lets be the kind of clan that is hard to find...
Let's be [elite].
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
This sounds all well and good but the problem is that most of our members won't see this due to their inactivity. We need at least Saru to come back to bring in some new blood to keep us going until the rest of the existing members show up again.

I have been cutting back on using my pc to try and concentrate on my studies this year so I haven't been playing as often or even visiting the site. I have a few free days this week to do whatever though so I can try my best to be online but I can't promise I'll be on for long. Anyway nice to see you came back and are trying your best to get things back in order, hopefully the rest of the old guys will make their ways back too.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
well i'll be keeping myself in every now and then, it gets kinda hard with my work but i won't fail this time, i'll contact saru as well and try to get his ass in here xD sorry for the late response, had to take over some buisness
No probs on the late response and I know it must be hard to try and get on this enough to keep us going when you have a job. The rest of the clan must be the same way, or something, and maybe if we can just hold out till summer things will get back to normal. I for one will be on big time then anyway but right now I'm finding it hard to get time to go on this and I often forget about going on as well, which doesn't help.

Maybe you could get the spot of temporary leader to get some new members, or bloodmach I don't know. I think the key in keeping this place going is new members at this point because we can't really contact most of the members we already have.
Anyway that's all for now, sorry if I sound like I'm repeating myself .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Yeah, I just kind of stopped checking in because it became a one-man crusade to revive the clan. After awhile I didn't think it worth coming in, yelling at everyone to be active, and nothing coming of it. If you guys truly want to bring this clan back up from the depths, I'm all for it, but as I've said too many times for it to be funny, it takes a group effort.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
well you're back from amongst the dead, and i'm back from the depths of abyss itself xD i think we must have something good to fight for. I'll make my best to log in EVERY DAY, even if it's just to drop a single, dumb comment.
we'll need all the help and activity we can get.