Ranking
but that was the only reason i listened to it
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
It failed to deter me, and I'm thankful for it. That dancing hamster was priceless.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I know you guys aren't going to like this, but I enjoy grunge-grass. A.K.A. Folk rock. Also, most of what I listen to isn't american, but it is in English.

Last edited by JesseBean; Mar 8, 2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Bad formatting.
it's not exactly what i'm used to listening to but it's not that bad. I like the 2nd one a bit more though. the first just sounds somewhat empty to me.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I actually thought it was pretty good. As taco said, the first one was a bit empty, although I think that was intentional by the author. Anyway, good stuff is good, and Mumford & Sons is good, so I say good good to your good choices.
I'm glad that the music got such positive feedback. They performed at the grammys with Bob Dylan.

Also, here's some of my lyrics and thoughts.

10/25/09
"Poem time- let go of all the info, what are you in for, where are we? what is this, we don't know can you tell us? Give us insight on it this time, let it be, let it go, let it grow until it's huge, it's like a virus it's like h1n1, we just got ther cure, do we want to use it? there's not enough vaccine, what is this, 'love' "

12/28/09
"Second chances, That's what they say, there's no need to put me on display. i lost my courage, i lost my brave. i wish we could go back to where we once laid. it's too bad, yeah it's too bad, that i had to go, and we had to grow. So far away, so far So good that's what they say, but who are they, now were here, That's what i fear."

1/12/10
when you wanted to do quotes of epic wisdom. x)

"We learn to kiss before we learn to love, yet we learn to love before we learn to live."
"Let me do another one, how shall we pass the time, a lover's kiss, a liver's leap, live or love, that is the question, few experience both, but many experience neither."

1/14/10
If i shall die tonight, and have one wish, it will be to live. If we both lie tonight, and you can't jump over the fence, i will come back to you, and love you softly since, we haven't talked i have no aggression, i have no drive, no freedom, no passion. I rely on you, as you lie on him, to get me through this day, but if i shall die, before your there to lean on, just remember, your my heart, so let it be, and we shall see if you will come back."

1/15/10
Love always changes, but it's always the same, i will love you no matter your fortune or fame, we can be together as long as you need, because i know one day you will recede back to your home, back to where you've grown. But if your here with me, we can grow like the weeds, i will take care of all of your needs. They'll tak about us and They'll tear us apart, but if you trust me, I'll get you through this dark, part of your life, and we just might learn how to fly, learn to lie, learn how to run, and appreciate the sun, everyday is beautiful, everyday is horrid, everyday is musical, but this musical is boring me to death, do us part , but death is where we start to realise life's to short to spend hours in your eyes,"

1/24/10
"If we had time, if we had a dime, we would be fine, for a while, et's listen to eachother, in the moonlight, We'll be alright, until we get home, or until we find the phone, They'll shoot us down, I'll pick us up, We'll be alone as long as we need to be, or at least until we see that light, We'll be filled with fright, you may run, I'll be behind, following you through the forest, the trees and the rain, but as long as were together, I'll feel no pain. Just stay, by my side, i promise you'll be fine. Just lie low for a moment, soon we will own it. Just stay quiet through the night."

"The light of the sun may blind us, but it's the only thing keeps us sane, he all you wish for is lust, then i can't be named. Let's head for the shore as fast as we can, but don't forget the pots and the pans, full of life we left behind. And the death note we both signed. I feel way out of line, way out of touch, but not with the way that we cothe love. Now back to the sun, where we both lay, and you say the terrible things you say, but i dare not say a word, for i know, tomorrow's another day for lovers, but i can't stand another."

Dama, I fixed your embedding, go to edit your post so you can see how to do it.
Now, for something innovative.
Instead of embedding youtube videos, I decided to MAKE MY OWN SONG.
I'm still not finished with it, but I drew it to a close for now. I figure a five minute song is good for a day's work.
----->Omen<-----
Click that shit, criticize the hell out of it

And because I forgot to say it, The Strokes are now going to be on my iPod.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Mar 23, 2011 at 04:11 AM.
I'll open it when I get home, cause I don't have headphones at school. this post is reserved for criticism.
Your last name is Gomez :O. Anyways pretty fly song bro. a bit repetitive at times but it's pretty good.

time for some real music
Last edited by damasta97; Mar 23, 2011 at 08:08 PM.