Ranking
Original Post
Application's For The Jokez [Jokez]
Story: There once was a guy called jack [xrayjokez] and had a wife that was pregnant. He used to work in a factory that made chemical substances that was about to be sold, so he was fired, and with that he had no money to sustain his growing family so he met up with some gangsters that wanted to break in into the factory and they needed his help as he was an employee, and they were going to give him enough money for his wife and his son, but when they got to the factory they informed him that his pregnant wife was murdered and if he didn't continue he was going to be murdered too. So he helped them but when they got into the factory an policemen was waiting for them. The police officer killed the gangsters that were with jack and in an attempt to fire an police officer, jack fell into a huge container with dangerous substances and his skin turned white, his hair green and his lips were tainted violet red. That's when it all started [Jokez]!
Rule's:
  1. Use a proper language anywhere (Forum, ingame, IRC). This means no flaming, trolling, spamming, racism, rude behavior or something else that have a bad effect on the clan's reputation
  2. Be active at both (ingame and forum) parts of the community. If you plan vacations / downtimes please post at the Inactivity thread
  3. Don't get yourself into trouble. That means you HAVE to follow the global and local forum rules ANYTIME! If you are not sure about them read the forum stickies BEFORE you post!

Application:
Country/GMT:
How long have you been playing TB? (4 month minimum):
Forum Activity (From 1-10):
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):
Previous Clans:
Why did you leave/get kicked?:
Special Skills?:
Any infractions/bans?:

Note:The application above must be bolted to be accepted!

Last edited by Daniel; Sep 16, 2012 at 12:35 AM.
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
Hi I found this a bit odd 4th dan min and your only a black belt I don't get it?
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
If your min belt is 4th dan why are you black belt?
...don't lie plz it will make your clan look bad -_-