Toribash
Original Post
>>fl0w<< [The today thread]
This thread has 1 purpose; Discuss what you encountered in your job or school, rl in one way or another that is either:
1) Stupid
2) Random
3) Educating
4) Discussable
5) Anything that is not for the Casual talk thread (aka spam thread)

Ill start; Prove that the ratio between a, b and c are the same in the following two equations: a^2 / b = c // a^4 / b^2 = c^2
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I regularly carry sandwich to my work to have something to eat during the brake.
Today, I just took a first bite of it when someone called me from downstairs to check something, so I went there and I left my meal on my office table.
When I came back this girl that is working on the packing of t-shirts was eating my sandwich.
I said: ''That is mine you know?'' and she was like: ''Oh? Sorry, I though my friend left it there for me.'' (There is one woman that is preparing meals for the rest of workers 10 min before the brake)

And then came a question: ''Was you taking a bite from it?''
I said: ''Yes, I am, from the same side you are eating right now.''
I though, maybe she will be disgusted or something and stop eating it, but she just said:
''You want it now?''
I said: ''Nope.''- because I was disgusted. She's not some ugly, dirty girl, in fact she's very nice, but I'm like that. I don't like when someone is drooling on my food even if it's [insert some hot chick here].
And she eaten it all!

She then told me:''I'll buy you something from the store later, ok?''
''Ok'' - I said.
''Buy me beer.''

So... I lost a meal but I got a Beer.
XD
seems like she was very HUNGRY!!!
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
She's semi-fat. On the verge to became fat, but still in the 'likable' zone.
Btw, I can't sleep...
hmm
try to drink some milk and stop thinking about stuff
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
so today my teacher wanted to get rid of me saying i have to change class, so i went to the other class to switch with someone. The teacher there screamed: NOOO NOT U we dont want u go back to your class. So i went back and here i am in the same classroom.

well thats my story of today
Originally Posted by BlueBird View Post
so today my teacher wanted to get rid of me saying i have to change class, so i went to the other class to switch with someone. The teacher there screamed: NOOO NOT U we dont want u go back to your class. So i went back and here i am in the same classroom.

well thats my story of today

Blue "trouble maker" Bird
Hello, world.