Ranking
Original Post
Putting your valuable shit in your front pockets or back pockets
This question has bothered me for so long.
Which one do you actually put your stuff in? Your wallet, phone, etc.
And why?

Personally, I absolutely don't understand putting your stuff in the backpocket, it just seems so easy to steal and so easy to break if you sit down. What's the point?
h
front pockets like an absolute unit of course

Back pockets get sat on, so i'm not gonna put anything in them that can't take the weight of ZA WARUDO my arse (besides my hands for warmth while walking, anyways). Front pockets being easily reachable is also a bonus. :V
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Front. In fact because Brazil is not a reliable place to put a cell phone in the back pocket.

But also because well, I like my things and I feel more comfortable with them in the front
R.I.P Static
front pockets for wallet and phone, right butt pocket for my house keys

sometimes i try to put my vape in my left butt pocket but that's never a good idea. as sturdy as this thing may be, the tank is still glass
beware
the goblin
front pocket, why would you wanna sit on your belongings?

I keep the wallet and keys in the same pocket, and phone in its own because I dont want it being scraped by keys.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Never used my back pockets, don't really know why I should. I don't wanna sit on my phone.
-----
And btw shook nice jojo reference
-----
I also always wear cargo shorts and carry more stuff in my hundreds of other pockets
Last edited by Origanami; Aug 18, 2018 at 10:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Be Unique. Be Textured.
phone in right front, wallet and keys in left front

if u use ur back pockets ur a fucking joke and everyone around u knows it
Originally Posted by THIGGIST View Post
phone in right front, wallet and keys in left front

if u use ur back pockets ur a fucking joke and everyone around u knows it

same back pockets for heathens
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Front pockets duh, i never understood why people put their phones and wallets in their back pocket. Like wtf?