Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to take a picture of your self and put it next to your name ?
Yes
14 Votes / 82.35%
No
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

http://www4.speedyshare.com/data/316...%C3%B6jan1.JPG

That's me with my new shirt 8D

Lol toribash forum on the computer ^^
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

wushu is like ride an bicycle.. you cant forget it
// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
Can't see any picture ..
try to upload your picture here
http://imageshack.us/
Then send us the link ^^
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
Aw !! too big XDD
Nice picture .. you look Sweden (LOL)

I know, just to big xD
I'm to swedish xD äöå
I'm so cute

Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
aw no im alot cuter :P
all girls love meh <33

Last edited by Crimson; Oct 5, 2009 at 08:39 PM.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Don't look so sad :o

Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!