ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
FAIL!
I came back to check how guardian was doing and i see that its disbanded...

i dont blame TheSev because i know hes just doing whats right...

also im sure that EVERY one of u guys will do better off than guardian because it was a clan that had barelly any people and many mistakes have been done in the past that will keep people looking down at guardian

echo is right you can all do much better alone

ALSO dan... making a new clan doesnt seem like a good idea atm cause its just gonna be half of guardian members with another name.

I say just all join another clan instead of making a little group

Also guys anyone who is flaming thesev has just all his respect from me, because hes been struggling with guardian all this time and he was just unlucky because for all the time ive been in guardian problems have been coming on after the other and he tried his best to keep guardian alive.

I just think that you should just move on.... i was pretty sad to see guardian end but just move on..
[Guardian]xFlame --- I Pwn ---
2nd Dan --- You ---
Hey dude. Only one from guardians will be: ilfreddo,me,vladvlad and xicer. I don't know if Kamil077 will be. It will be new clan. We need to make it yet, but we will make it somehow :P.
]
Xflame u nailed it , 100% same thing that i said , Me , echo , Ex-run , Wild , still in touch on whats happneing , i killed guardian case of a long thing , anyway thanks flame and are u back ? .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He was back all time. He was just clanless :P and me and everybody from this clan are still in touch.
]
I'm busy dan ... i will be a "solitaire " gamer you know ...
(¯´·.¸¸.-> Il-Freddo <-.¸¸¸.·´¯)
Hey xFlame, long time no see bro

...I will just quietly back away into the shadows to avoid the flames that are gonna hit me

Also, good luck everybody! It's been real (>' ')> <(' '<) <---lolhug
lol naa im not back i just liked to check on whats going with the clan every once in a while :P

anyways good luck everyone and dan gl with ure clan :P but i suggest u just join another one ;)
[Guardian]xFlame --- I Pwn ---
2nd Dan --- You ---