Ranking
Best thing to do is to see what all think about Mad ban.
I thinked on it,and personally are against his ban above all because a lot of people is his friend and this will make contrasts between us.
But dont think that pookie wrong so much,cause he only apply a rule(in theory then all can be inactive and stay i the clan.But im for the "case-for-case",against strict laws,and in this case think that best thing to do is to dont ban.)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Listen i did hold the clan up during some pretty rough times but without some of the members like D0r, thebeaner1, and others i couldn't have done it. So i don't want you guys fighting over it and getting mad where it's unnecessary I've already re-joined my old clan [Triforce] and talked to some of my friends that i havn't talked to in awhile. To my friends i wish thee luck and to my enimies, don't screw it up.
Now with 100% less angst
/Invade/ wow..thats strict but im not in the clan so i have no reason in judgeing Pookie but if you guys voted pookie az leader he can do basicly wat he wants but pookie your way more inactive than most of the people in this clan so ide probibly be auite and shutup before saying that to someone else. bt your the leader right.....wat you gonna do about it/Invade/
Last edited by Pookie; Feb 23, 2009 at 03:03 PM.
You have to make tough decisions when you are the leader. We should fully support this decision as it is our elected leader. This clan needs more activity, what is the point of having a clan member that doesn't play the game?
imubai is right we need to get more active guys come on..

if ya not playning the game then u are axed from the clan simple az that
these inacitvity rules should apply to everyone on both forums and game because clearly my help didn't count old members who rarely post on forums should be kicked. Unless you don't mind being a hypocrite that is.
Now with 100% less angst
MG: My avvy weeps with your (and a ton of other people's) departure.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body