Ranking
Hello Karbn.

Looking at your replays, you've seriously improved, props to you. :)

There are a few things I notice, good and bad, and I'll point those out.

So, you are really good at running, but that seems to be about 90% of your parkour replays, just running, this isn't only you that does this, however.
I'd like to see you try newer things in parkour and try more unique routes, but this is coming from someone who doesn't parkour.
Great speed and flow, not much else I can say.
Good job :)
Tabby, I completely agree with you. I've started to gain the skill required to do better things, and now I think it's time to start putting that to the test. I think I'll try some more unique route in some different parkour and some new stuff! Thanks for the CNC!
Last edited by Karbn; Nov 29, 2017 at 06:21 AM.
the replay was great
idk what else to add
it was flawless
the jump was great
honestly youve become one of my favourite parkourers
and inspiring me to parkour again because i still havent made a replay on pk yet
gj
Last edited by Deni; Jan 24, 2018 at 02:08 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
The Dead Don't Run
that replay was SEX
you didn't do tricks you just focused at passing the map and that what parkour need's to
be but we(the parkour community) don't mind to see some fancy stuff here and there
from time to time don't over do it but add some shit <3 and your an Okami
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
hmm. i havent been active lately, huh? here's an unfinished replay on joon's parkourdream mod. i also have this little thingie on halue's cave mod, and i'm planning something big in the future. stick around
Attached Files
Karbn #parkourdream 5.8.rpl (1,020.5 KB, 18 views)
Joon_Dream_Pk.tbm (32.3 KB, 14 views)
fixed_parkour_cave.tbm (19.0 KB, 16 views)
#Cave5.rpl (482.7 KB, 17 views)
Parkour dream is pretty straight forward with some good and well executed running, wished to see something cooler. Good stuff so far.

Cave.

Here you have exactly what i wanted x)

Cool climb and very creative idea. Keep that going now.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Thanks for the CNC xioi, glad you liked the parkours!

Finally completed that big thing I was talking about, here's my parkour collaboration with swexx, on the parkour trials mod. Enjoy!

Karbn did the launch and run up the steps(5000-4740)

Swexx did the jump, the power across the platforms, and the landing.(4740-4135)
Karbn did the climb up the ramp, and the setup.(4135-3870)

Swexx did the turn around, the run, and the climb up the bar.(3870-3505)

Karbn did the run setup, the launch through the bars, the landing, the run towards the edge of the platform.(3505-3240)

Swexx pushed off the large support beam, the swing under the platform, landing, and the twirl above the first ledge.(3240-2855)

Karbn completed the run, the jump over the ledge, the leaps across the gapped-platforms, and the stop at the end.(3240-2105)
Attached Files
parkour_trials.tbm (20.2 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Jan 25, 2018 at 04:00 PM.
god damn man, i can't tell who made each part.
I love everything about this replay, everything. The moves, the speed, the flow everything. This is one of the best parkour replays i've ever seen.
Good job you both
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Pretty crazy stuff, I knew something big was coming :>
The replay itself is pretty darn good, but I did see a difference, your styles are somewhat different x)
Over all great collab, good job :^)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca