Toribash
I had a poisons and toxins class in college that was pretty cool. It was supposed to be how to identify the symptoms of poisoning and how to figure out what was used to poison the person, but it was more "how to poison someone and get away with it."
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Everything except Maths, Physics, and social

I mostly enjoy art and english class
And now I've turned out to liking science (not including physic), not because its really fun to learn, but its because the teacher, she teach me with a lot of jokes (mostly dirty jokes), especially when she thought us about human's reproduction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Mostly everyone loves Art classes.. me too
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Physics, and maybe P.E.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Physics, and maybe P.E.

You loved PE?

Weird.

Kid named Patrick had 2 PE classes back to back last year.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
You loved PE?

Weird.

Kid named Patrick had 2 PE classes back to back last year.

p.e is the only subject worth trying in
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
To be honest i enjoyed literature and math and yeah to be more honest i hated the art class. I am a good artist right now and i love drawing by hand with a pencil but i hate when i need to gave my art colours with fucking watercolours. Why the colorated pencils aren't used tho?