Nice combo killer

I'm posting a replay i made for a sparring comp
Attached Files
Vengeance.rpl (270.8 KB, 20 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
lol no kidding. I saw it and it inspired me to make another sambo replay. Ive been trying to make it perfectly clean for the past like 10 minutes now. But i give up. Its not as good as 4ndies and its kinda nooby with the grab. But Here it is. tell me what u think

Fixed...
Attached Files
1111nice sambo.rpl (118.5 KB, 14 views)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Fixed...

The "fix" was fucking splendid. If I didn't have a migraine I would try to be more eloquent :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I li3k sambo in singl3 play3r

I REALLY like how this replay turned out.

Edit: OH MY SWEET HOLY JESUS SCHECZ!! That second replay is totally epic!!!
Attached Files
1111Sambo 1.rpl (116.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Kickass; Mar 12, 2009 at 02:49 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i have lately discovered that my "vamees punch" (but its a bloody good punch seriously xd) cant stand a chance against my "180 degree back-leg" which was discovered in August 2007( mah birthday month) anyways take a look

Edit: Now i know most of you know how to do the helico kicks pretty obviously... I just had learned how to make helicos on my own (didnt really like helico's in the past), might seem stunning since im an old m8 in RA, but no worries now, take another look xd
Attached Files
openercomparision.rpl (24.9 KB, 18 views)
2ndheliattempt.rpl (30.7 KB, 12 views)
3rdheliattempt.rpl (8.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 13, 2009 at 09:06 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v