Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Anyone else into betting skins on league matches on csgolounge?

I'm also willing to buy skins with TC if anyone is interested.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
p250 franklin doesnt exist in starttrack version, wtf?
-----
Box what is your budget?
Last edited by azzeffir23; Jun 28, 2014 at 10:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I only have 9k and the stuff in my inventory right now.

i have a deagle heirloom (ww) with the stickers GG, GL, HF on it
i'd take no less than 100k for it tho ):
or item worth
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
hobo i dont give 5k if it is normal, and if it is stattrack well worm is wortk 70k max.
it's stattrak
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Hey guys, I made a short clip of one of my better moments in CS:GO.

I'm Gold Nova Master as of now, my steam name is ynvaser. (Got deranked a few times because I haven't played for 6 months and I'm just getting back to my previous skill level. Used to be Master Guardian Elite /excuses)
I have 305 hours in CSGO, but I've been playing it's predecessors (Source and before that Condition Zero) for many years now.
I agree on most points with Ezeth except "don't play x and y map". Play all maps, practice them until you know what to do while playing on them.
Some more tips:

-The autoexec.cfg is a wonderful thing, use it. It executes pre-set console commands every time you start your game. It goes into your "...\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg" folder. Google it and read up on it (use csgo as a keyword as well, since other source games have their own tweaks). Here's mine, feel free to use it/edit it: FILE < It has the correct rates set. (google)

-Lower your mouse sensitivity, disable acceleration (google). This is a twitch aim shooter, running around with 5000 dps on 5.0 sensitivity won't do you any good. I'm currently on 1500dps with 2.0 sensitivity, suits me just fine, but pro players use even less.

-2nd round eco is a must, but a nova might be a good idea on select maps (example: inferno apartment if you are ct). It gives you back it's price in one kill.

-Spraying is nearly impossible with most guns on anything further than short range. Still, it's useful to learn how to control continuous fire, because it's easy to miss even when the guy is standing right in front of you (the AK is the worst offender in this case). Shoot some walls on dust2, look at the bullet holes. Try to concentrate the holes into one small area.

-Avoid running while shooting. When you are tap shooting, stand perfectly still. I'm not saying don't dodge, but at the moment when you are firing, stop moving.

-Seems obvious, but aim for the head. Do this until it becomes second nature. Body shots are far less effective.

-Mute players who are giving you trouble. This is a game after all, you don't want dbags to ruin your experience.

-Subscribe to this guy on youtube. He speaks wisdom, and has some nice tutorials.

EDIT: One more thing. Try to lower visual quality if you are experiencing low fps. A high fps count will help you in playing better. Using my autoexec.cfg limits your fps to 60, but if you have a strong machine with adequate cooling (I'm playing from a laptop) then I recommend limiting it to a multiplier of 60. While most monitors will refresh only at 60hz, a higher fps than that will improve input smoothness and eliminate micro-stuttering. It's important to keep it constant, though, so set it to a value that your computer can comfortably render at.
An easy tweak for NVIDIA users: Turn off ambient occlusion entirely from the control panel. This nearly doubled my fps.
Last edited by ynvaser; Jun 28, 2014 at 03:00 PM.