Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Rejuvenation
Toribash is nothing like how toribash should be , back in 2007 the game was 100 times more competitive then it is now. It is even hard to play this game anymore because of how un competitive the game feels. Toribash is lacking all fields ingame defiantly , clans are pointless in the game anymore , & the art/textures page is full of unattractive textures. The only we can make Toribash great again is we need better operators and or moderators that actually care about the game. The ingame lobby list is full unattractive mods, there needs to be more akido , greykido , and bigdojo tournament. Certain people need to help noobs so the game can grow. We need everyone that is actually knows this game alot to help bring the community back to life , because if you didnt know the community both ingame and on the forum sucks. & whoever is commissioning the game needs to hire somebetter moderators , because the game isnt getting better by adding 3d items . Please reply on this thread , and lets get this game back going .
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Toribash filters servers based on your belt. try clicking the gear and it has options to show all the servers in game.

Yup I found tons of empty servers , but yah toribash is still dead
I dunno. From what I remember from 2007 the current systems and set ups are obviously improvements all round.
The only thing toribash needs is more members. That's the only rejuvenation needed.
Parrot
I don't understand why the "game being dead" means we should fire all staff and hire new staff "that actually care about the game".

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Reimu View Post
I don't understand why the "game being dead" means we should fire all staff and hire new staff "that actually care about the game".

because current staff honestly stuck

its a shame this is the best the community can produce, but oh well
The game is dead . If we had better staff that enhanced the game the game would have more of a purpose then going into a match and fighting . The game has improved graphic wise , members also complain about the toribash system sucks , I think the system has a lot to do with why the game isn’t as popular as it was in 2007. 50-60 percent of members don’t know what the forum is lol and I guess there’s no point because this game doesn’t incorporate the forum anymore . Anyone that has played in 2007-2012 wont argue the fact that game is better now .
this thread is basically just a bad, baseless staff complaint posted in S&I.

nothing you say really has any evidence behind it, and pretty much every player from the 2007 era is saying that you're wrong.

look, rather than complain about staff ruining the game and telling Nabi to fire everyone and hire new people (you're ridiculous if you think this will/needs to happen, by the way), why don't you suggest something that staff could work off of? like, things staff could do to revitalize the game or specific people to hire.
Last edited by sleepily; Jan 4, 2018 at 06:52 PM.
eae
Originally Posted by sleepily View Post
this thread is basically just a bad, baseless staff complaint posted in S&I.

nothing you say really has any evidence behind it, and pretty much every player from the 2007 era is saying that you're wrong.

look, rather than complain about staff ruining the game and telling Nabi to fire everyone and hire new people (you're ridiculous if you think this will/needs to happen, by the way), why don't you suggest something that staff could work off of? like, things staff could do to revitalize the game or specific people to hire.

Lol you know there is no 2007 player that respond to this thread so you wrong I didn’t say for everyone and hit new people . Toribash needs to be better than what it is now . You wouldn’t know because you just started playing . This thread is the only suggestion needed in Toribash , if toribash was how it was in 2007-2012 the game would t be so dead . It starts with the creators and the mods , so your argument didn’t help this thread buddy . U don’t know what your talking about
Last edited by Icky; Jan 4, 2018 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Fixed your quoting.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
I dunno. From what I remember from 2007 the current systems and set ups are obviously improvements all round.

?

You gotta read your own thread my dude.