Toribash
Haha, good point. I want to be staff eventually, maybe if I keep playing toribash for a year, I might apply for GM, or maybe local mod on some threads.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Anyways quick question. Whos the oldest staff member atm anyways. excluding jarmund and hampa ofc who are the oldest, that still exist etc.

Also how is "Maturity" leveled on your standards leveled and judged because I've already talked with Link8 that its almost impossible to put maturity on a scale etc.

Lastly is the past ever let go when applying for staff positions because I'm all about people change but I've been auto denied for the past several times already, yet I keep trying :3
Last edited by Tay; Aug 1, 2012 at 06:53 AM.
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Anyways quick question. Whos the oldest staff member atm anyways. excluding jarmund and hampa ofc who are the oldest, that still exist etc.

Also how is "Maturity" leveled on your standards leveled and judged because I've already talked with Link8 that its almost impossible to put maturity on a scale etc.

Lastly is the past ever let go when applying for staff positions because I'm all about people change but I've been auto denied for the past several times already, yet I keep trying :3

1. has been answered a million times, read the thread

2. link8 is not a valid source of information

3. maybe you havent changed enough?!
QUACK
Can a non-banned non-staff member access ban appeals for more laughs beyond the ban list? If so link please - I can't find the thread if we are allowed
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Nope, only staff members can see the entire ban appeals board.
Banned members can only see their own threads in the board, they cannot see other threads.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Nope, only staff members can see the entire ban appeals board.
Banned members can only see their own threads in the board, they cannot see other threads.

Thanks for answering, also nice spoiler.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Can a non-banned non-staff member access ban appeals for more laughs beyond the ban list? If so link please - I can't find the thread if we are allowed

Well, there's nothing to laugh at over there.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Well, there's nothing to laugh at over there.

Sometimes staff will put a funny reason, i'd chuckle at them. >.>
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Honestly nothing funny happens in Ban Appeals. Its a quite boring board to read.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]