Ranking
Original Post
So Sad :'(
Many of you have already heard of what I did at the eVo VS FC Clan League Match. Before I remind you all I will say what caused it. It was 4AM and I was very sleep deprived and when you mix that with boredom bad things that you'll regret can happen. I'm sure everyone has had a moment like that. It's like being high on lack of sleep. You think everything dumb you do is funny. Then when shit hits the fan it isn't anymore. I was an immature dumbass cussing with /cp and spamming with different alts. I made a John Wilkes Booth account and said in caps DEATH TO THE TYRANT!!! I just wanna point out I was not the cause of DQ and the DQ was unfair to begin with. Anyways if you wanna know more on what happened just research or ask your grandmother's dog. Everyone knows. Everyone calls me a crybaby and after this they'll say it more and pick on me even more but I don't care if they say i'm crying because it's a cry for help. Ever since that happened I was the TB Community's #1 Target. Everyone is picking on me. Even my friends That's all. Thank you for listening to me and I apologize for wasting all of your times. I expect that I will be picked on here too but I can't change that. Just like how I can't change what I did.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Since when did support become a place for you to cry out your feels.

Being slep derived cannot push you over the edge this much, like really. The most you would do is like cuss a bit everytime you lost. Then you mention boredom. I believe that that was the sole reason. You were bored so you wanted to be an attention whore, just like you are doing right now. This is entirely your fault.

also support =/= moral support.
h
Is this your way of trying to get back in FC?
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
ok if you're sleep deprived why stay up and play a game at 4 in the morning instead of sleeping?
I have insomnia i get very funny, creative, and sexual when i'm sleep deprived. Though this has nothing do with this thread it doesn't matter because this whole thread is waste of time. Hall of Shame kgo!
Um yeah. This aint a support issue.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you