Ranking
Original Post
Applying for Computer Chat Moderator
Fill out form and post below, any applications pm'd to me will result in a ban from getting the position.
Computer Related Knowledge:
Why do you want to be a Computer Chat Moderator?:
What you wish to change/improve/impact in the Computer Chat forum?:

Any posts in this thread that aren't applications will result in an infraction and a ban from getting the position.

App shamelessly stolen from the market squad application thread
Last edited by Jalis; Nov 16, 2009 at 08:20 AM.
:D
Timezone (GMT +- X): GMT+0
Computer Related Knowledge: I am taking ICT GCSE, and I code C++, and LUA, have built many computers myself from components, and have had an array of problems, and learnt the fixes, which could be passed on, when needed. I would also like to learn from others, and having to look at every thread to moderate would help me do that.
Why do you want to be a Computer Chat Moderator?: I would like to be able to share my knowledge with others, aswell as keep the forums tidy. I also think it's about time I did my bit for the forums, as i haven't done anything really helpful since my join date.
What you wish to change/improve/impact in the Computer Chat forum?:
Id like it to be a place where people could discuss with, and get experienced help from, members who know what they are doing. I would also like it to be a clean, and spam-free board, which I think I could help do.
Last edited by Bilza; Nov 15, 2009 at 09:36 PM.
Timezone (GMT +- X): GMT + 3
Computer Related Knowledge: Quite a lot. Varies on the subject but is usually jack of all trades. I currently know HTML, and I'm taking a course for programming at a nearby university. I also take the courses my school has to offer.
Why do you want to be a Computer Chat Moderator?: Generally to keep the peace between arguing 'factions' of OS. Also, I'd like to help out more. This will be my first 'Mod-Post' and I'd like to make the best of it. I would like to learn as much as I can from the forum, and teach as much as I can too, because I know I am capable of holding a position like this.
What you wish to change/improve/impact in the Computer Chat forum?: I'd like to improve the quality of knowledge in this part of the forum. I'd like to change the way people ask the questions they demand answers from, and finally, I'd like to impact this forum in a positive way. Not a negative one. My goals other than that are to prevent spamming, flaming, trolling etc. And in the future I'd like to see myself moderating most of the boards. I would love to see a big change in the community due to my presence.

There we go, Blam. Time to benefit the forum...
Last edited by raydark101; Nov 16, 2009 at 01:21 PM.
Timezone (GMT +- X): GMT +0
Computer Related Knowledge: I have been working computers for as long as i can remember and am currently doing ICT in (High)school.
Why do you want to be a Computer Chat Moderator?: I have a deep interest in computers and the knowledge that comes with it and want to learn more about it whilst still helping others.
What you wish to change/improve/impact in the Computer Chat forum?: I would like to learn more about computers and how they work through this board aswell as helping others along the way. I would like to be able to help anyone with any situation. I want to get this board more active, more useful threads and contributors. And maybe put some of my idea's in for the rules.

I know my application is pretty short, but I think it sums everything up. PM me if anything is missing/should be added.
Last edited by Malvado; Nov 15, 2009 at 09:38 PM.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Timezone (GMT +- X): I believe -5, if it helps I live in Tennessee, memphis. U.S.
Computer Related Knowledge: Alot of little things. But mostly GPUS, overclocking and minor video game making. I currently have a game in production. Just a little shooter, with ok graphics.
Why do you want to be a Computer Chat Moderator?: I love computers, learning about how gpus work, and what processors are optimal for gaming experiences. Also learning what components can be replaced without causing damage to the pc.
What you wish to change/improve/impact in the Computer Chat forum?: I really can't think of anything to improve. As of right now computer chat is perfect as it. Their will definitely be major changes in the future and I would like to take part in the changes to make computer chat the best place for everything about computers. I can also sort out various problems. Such as people experiencing graphics glitches during gaming.

Thanks you for your time.

~Fistfury
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
GMT: GMT -8 Washington State.
Computer Knowledge: Not much above the normal everyday knowledge. Just enough to know what's best, and where to get things.
Why do you want to be a Computer Chat Moderator?: I'd like to be a computer chat Moderator because, I am interested in other peoples opinions, and want to increase my computer knowledge. And even increase others of lesser knowledge.
What you wish to chance/improve/impact in the Computer Chat forum?: I want to improve the community's experience with computers. I'd like to keep the board clean. Keep it from Spammers, Stupid posts with no meaning what so ever, Flamers, etc. I hope to help this forum grow away from complete spam. Also...

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Zanzaba; Nov 15, 2009 at 10:33 PM.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Timezone (GMT +- X): GMT +2

Computer Related Knowledge: Studying Information Technology (UAS), also a lot of computer studies in high school. Generally interested in computers. I'm the guy of whom all close relatives and friends turn to when they need help with computers.

Why do you want to be a Computer Chat Moderator?: Well, basically I'm interested in computers, would like to help the community and am looking for something to do (read: I want excuses of doing stuff I'm supposed to be doing).

What you wish to change/improve/impact in the Computer Chat forum?: Nothing at the moment, first we'll have to see it get stable from the start "rush".
Last edited by Hopea; Nov 16, 2009 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Made better.
Clan Blood Leader
Timezone (GMT +- X): GMT -5
Computer Related Knowledge: Mostly computer basics and operations, Graphics information, and a bit of flash animation. (Rhymes!)
Why do you want to be a Computer Chat Moderator?: I'm here alot and I'd just like to do something. Other than that... I like computers \o.
What you wish to change/improve/impact in the Computer Chat forum?: Maybe focus on getting more people to lurk here. Maybe make it less of a support forum. :U
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Timezone (GMT +- X):=10.00
Computer Related Knowledge:I know how to reformat and i am learning programming, and i also know quite alot about hardware.
Why do you want to be a Computer Chat Moderator?: i think that i would e able to moderate this forum due to my frequent activity and the fact that this is a small board.
What you wish to change/improve/impact in the Computer Chat forum?: I wish to moderate the level of spam in this board, and i also wish to make it more frequently used by other users.
    • Timezone (GMT +- X): 0
    • Computer Related Knowledge: hacking/FuD/bypass
    • Why do you want to be a Computer Chat Moderator?: i think i can help with most basic probelms and enquirys. i am a admin on my own forum and a moderator on another if you wish you can ask the admin of that forum about my help. Here
    • What you wish to change/improve/impact in the Computer Chat forum?: publisity