Ranking
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Damn you Christians. I could be enjoying life in space right now. Immersed in virtual reality, not having to eat or sleep, having an IQ of around 300, etc etc.

Thanks for nothing.

I r sorry mr Nolan, you guys invented resurrection. That is pretty cool!

> Implying that I did anything bannable.

I LOLED BRO

Ohho.
[doc]
You make a poor attempt to troll my thread, now you quote all my posts?

I really do not understand your logic here.

Perhaps you could not troll my threads ne more?
I like it how whenever someone disagrees with you in any thread you immediately call them a troll and hope that doing so dismisses their argument and point.
My opinion is this; this thread is silly. This thread is silly because pretty much every thread about religion in discussion has been closed. This thread is no exception just because it was made by a bear.
[doc]
Why is this still even discussion,it is evident that this is a "What if" thread that is the results are never going to be known if any sequence of events change.I would like to know your source or was that some graph you did?
and youd blame religion as the sole reason?

you may want to change your graph a bit

around the dark ages, arab and chinese traders kept most of the knowledge lost in the dark ages. this knowledge was not lost, in fact most of it was reintroduced right before the western renaissance. the western world was plunged into scientific dis-array, but the rest of the world flourished. knowledge was traded and built upon.

to blame religion as the sole cause of technological stagnation is a silly notion. the world is, was and always will be round. to base the development of the earth on the concepts of the western world is frankly supremacist in nature.