ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Keyboard
Looking for a new keyboard, one suited for gaming and preferably one that can be bought at a store/not have to be ordered online.

Price doesn't really matter, just recommend.

mongius Moderated Message:
You need to include further information or we can't help you
Last edited by Mongius; Apr 12, 2016 at 07:20 AM.
Are you after a mechanical keyboard? Do you want tenkeyless, 40%, or full sized? Do you want LEDs or macro keys or any funk feature?

Some popular brands are Ducky, DAS, KBC, filco
http://www.pcgamer.com/best-mechanic...es-for-gaming/
since most popular mechanical keyboards have roughly the same keys inside them brand isn't really that important. Choose what kind of keys you want instead. I would recommend just buying a keyboard that doesn't have a lot of extra features, lights and macro keys because they will in most cases just add a lot to the price and you will most likely never use them anyways. There are some mechanical keyboards that doesn't have a numpad, like razer tournament edition which is nice.

I personally use CMstorm TriggerZ, I used Razer Blackwidow before, but the blue keys were just so amazingly loud. I can vouch for any of the DAS, Razer and CMstorm keyboards.
Last edited by Ezeth; Apr 12, 2016 at 07:00 AM.
*Update*- Forgot to update this thread, thanks for the suggestions. I went ahead and bought a Corsair K65 RGB Rapidfire.

I can overall say it was a good purchase.