Toribash
Original Post
Returning
So basically i don't remember exactly how i found this game but i played it or rather have known it for atleast 2 and a half years now. I won't be playing this alot because of computer reasons but anyways,i had created alot of accounts for reasons i won't go over because i do not want this to be super long. I hope that in re-joining i will find mentors who are really good at the game currently and will teach me some moves. I have some own made up moves and stuff though. Btw i need a link to a move loader if you can pls ,i also feel kinda sad i can never be as good at parkour or sparring as someone like binklawz or something. I used a bad run that worked on only a few maps for some reason.
One of the main things i wanna do is learn parkour again and learn some more moves for variety so if you can help me with that please hmu
Welcome back to this community, hope you'll progress with the parcour things and stuff.
But sadly, this board is only for new people, you've played this game for 2 years already, that isn't new. So I have to close this.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]