Ranking
Original Post
Tyfuu is dead.
I am Tyfuu's younger brother. Some of you may know me, but I use some of Tyfuu's abandoned accounts he gives me and people always think Im him and it becomes sort of confusing >.<
Tyfuu died from dehydration 4 days ago, because he got food poisoned.

Here is something from Tyfuu's private diary that was written a few days before his death:

1/1/09
Yay! its a new year today! I don't know why, but I feel kind of sick and dizzy. I think I might have pigged out too much last night at the party.
I feel like making up to anyone on toribash who I have offended or annoyed the past year. Here are some things I would like to say to people:

-To Toriboomer: I'm sorry I kept quitting and rejoining beta, and kept making new accounts until you didn't know who I was anymore.

-To KiTFoX: I'm sorry that I spammed and made you mad before. I hope we can be friends someday.

-To Mosier: I feel like you like me for bad reasons.

-To Anyone else I ever Annoyed: I'm sorry.

RIP bro =(
god, this has already been done. stupid, AND unoriginal.

"I don't know why, but I feel sick and dizzy" lol, and who writes about toribash in their diary?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Because when I die, I'll make sure I think enough of this fucking community to apologize.

Who makes a list of people in an online community that they've pissed off, ON THEIR DEATHBED?
AHA!

Here is something from Tyfuu's private diary that was written a few days before his death:

1/1/09

he "died" 4 days ago, on the 1st. He couldn't have written this a few days before, because this was written on the day he "died".
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
oh, I liked Tyfuu "For bad Reasons" ;)

hurricane
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
AHA!

1/1/09

he "died" 4 days ago, on the 1st. He couldn't have written this a few days before, because this was written on the day he "died".

mabey this was the same day he died?he wrote
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
no, it says it was written a few days before he "died", but the date on the entry says it was on the day he "died"

RIP tyfuu, will truly miss you, a wonderful person.
hurricane
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]