Ranking
Originally Posted by RawrCloudz View Post
Cause i am the only person who fights with the mods and the rest of yous are to scared

No, it's because the other community members have more sense than that.

It was the arguing with him in the 1st place that got you banned.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
no, i put a VERY large fight last time i got banned, trust me..... but still DO NOT make the admins mad, you will be sad......
hahaha

What, aren't so big and confident once we follow through and suspend you?
Or were you serious with the "p.s ohhhhhh wait ur going to ban me now *cry* pls dont do that *cry* BIG MAN! D= =DDDD"?

This is what happens when you decide that you get to "FLAME WHO EVA I WANT".

Congratulations, you've learned Life Lesson #1.

Reality sucks.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
no, we just don't post stupid things then whine like a little bitch when we get banned.

Edit: oh and HIVEPOST.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
Originally Posted by stix View Post
no, we just don't post stupid things then whine like a little bitch when we get banned.

LIES!! he whines like a BIG bitch, not a little one

/thread
Last edited by grumpyman2; Jan 11, 2009 at 05:14 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by RawrCloudz View Post
NO one calls me a retard and doest get a mean pm bak =D

Retard. LOL

*awaits mean PM with fear*
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
nope.
you get to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Good day sir.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&