Sent: Pharos Blood to decoy.
Sent: Pharos Torso to decoy.

For your records...

You've sent 3000 toricredits to Covet

sry covet, sold it

thx for deals
wishful eyes deceive me
$250.00
I'm going to buy $250.00 worth of Tc, but instead of recieving a set or so on for the 100+ multiple deals can I recieve a 1k tc up on that.

12k/usd but now 13k/usd

For 13k it's 3.25M TC, and 12k is 3M. Not much of a difference but 250k is quite the jump.

So if possible, $250.00 for 13k/usd and the amount would reach out to: 3,250,000TC.

I'll be getting my card back by thursday or friday so if I can pay you in debit just send me a message instead of replying on here so I know it's done.

Send me your details so I can send you the money, i.e. missusecell or etc. whatever you use.

-Zouph
we dem boys
how bout shaman or misteryous lax?

click here

Originally Posted by Zouph View Post
I'm going to buy $250.00 worth of Tc, but instead of recieving a set or so on for the 100+ multiple deals can I recieve a 1k tc up on that.

12k/usd but now 13k/usd

For 13k it's 3.25M TC, and 12k is 3M. Not much of a difference but 250k is quite the jump.

So if possible, $250.00 for 13k/usd and the amount would reach out to: 3,250,000TC.

I'll be getting my card back by thursday or friday so if I can pay you in debit just send me a message instead of replying on here so I know it's done.

Send me your details so I can send you the money, i.e. missusecell or etc. whatever you use.

-Zouph

PMd
Originally Posted by GuloWrath View Post
how bout shaman or misteryous lax?

sham lax 10k
myst lax 15k
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by PRAdA View Post
hey, how much for Plat Lax?
-----
also how much for

plat 35k