ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by wushu77 View Post
A third person medieval single-player game with cool graphics, i already have:Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Morrowind,Gothic III and Dragon Age.

you need more?

make the jump and pay for WoW.

it's only bad for it's reputation, and even though i've never played it i heard it was great.
Originally Posted by Warorange View Post
Silent hill was to slow, and ima try those out ;)
thank youuu

Dead space is definitely pretty damn scary.
Rogue clown
I need some medevial games where you can build a base with things such as walls and other things and go against other teams, singleplayer preferably, kinda like age of empires but downloadable or buyable but if buyable plz tell me where to buy it thanks
There was a game where you had to go diving, you had a ship that needed refuel etc. The game began with a tutorial of swimming. You could buy diving suits, weapons, stuffs for ship etc. In the game you could also take photos...

:/ Name of the game ?
I know im not not a authir or mod for this thread rustler the space game i think thats mechquest.com
For those who want final fantasy games style try "Atlantica Online" it's really good and I'm currently addicted to it

Hmm...
I'm currently looking for games that has ragdoll, rpg, action, adventure...GTA 4 was good too..