Ranking
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
ummm, i see that it is gonna not awesome set if i did what i said so, i will do your idea :v
but what about the head?? i suck at making realistic heads :/

I can request a head from another artist if its just 1 item from the set its ok, remember to post any little drafts/ ideas!

Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
If I made everything except for the joints what would be the pay? 500k?

Im afraid I would not be interested, this would leave too much of the set still to be done with a risk of it not matching
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
okay, started with the hands and done it, if you don't like the hair on it then i will remove it.
but for the triceps, there is one gonna have the watch on it, what about the other one? skin only?

pics

I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
First things first, thanks for giving me an update on this - its great that I have it this early in progress so the direction in which its gunna go can be decided.

Onto the set: The hands are a decent quality, however there are blurry parts and some imperfections which dont quite match what Im looking for from my price tag

The other issue is - it already seems to serious, like its a regular pair of fists without any embellishments or anything particularly special about them. Im looking for something thats fun and stands out.

Overall its a decent start to a set, but doesnt seem to be what Im looking for at this point
the only problem is the details, i just don't know what should i do, what even makes the hands special and funny to you?
Just ideas, Ive spoken to you about what kind of thing I want for the body - we could either continue the theme, and make him sort of psycho or like a little kid.

You could put the kind of drawings a little kid would do in felt tip pen. This will be extremely difficult though, you have to make it look professional and perfect at the same time as making it look like it was drawn by an artistic psycho 3 year old.

make something crazy

what Im really looking for though is for you to come up with crazy ideas to make a special set - the money will probably go to the artist who can do that best
good luck with your request budd, hope someone does what u want :3
Thanks man, good luck with your other art o/
this doesnt seem to be going anywhere as people are still confused about exactly what Im looking for, so Ill close it and work on making another request thread with a more detailed description of a specific set