Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Greetings!
As you may have noticed there's a new banner doing the rounds.
I would like to formally introduce the custom hitsounds, the latest release from the itemforgers. If you thought your Tori was as custom as it could get then you're sadly mistaken. But don't worry, at the cost of only 800 tc each these 5 hitsounds are a cheap, fun and expressive addition to your loadout.

I'm looking forward to seeing (hearing?) what creative things you can all get up to. Maybe you'll cut up a small song into 5 sound clips and try to hit hard enough and at the right time to play the song. Or maybe you'll upload some piano notes and try to recreate a masterpiece. The possibilities are endless!

I hope you enjoy these new items and as always, it is our pleasure to excite and entertain.
Originally Posted by -ian- View Post
Looks alright..add more dreads..looks like hair plugs.

Maxed the hair units there.

Also yay hit sounds!
Sounds are awesome, although with the new sound limitations of 4.6 might not reach full potential.

Good job guys :o

and can you not just increase hair units?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Sounds are awesome, although with the new sound limitations of 4.6 might not reach full potential.

Good job guys :o

and can you not just increase hair units?

More hair units results in more possible lag. We're pushing it as is.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
If I have one or more Hit Sounds activated, do they play when I deal or receive a hit? I think it is receive, but if I cannot tell, chances are others might not be able to either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
If I have one or more Hit Sounds activated, do they play when I deal or receive a hit? I think it is receive, but if I cannot tell, chances are others might not be able to either.

I honestly thought hit sounds were sounds made when you hit your opponent.
That does not seem to be the case. And I did not find out about this until after
I made my sounds. The description of the item in the shop should be change to
let players know that the sounds only play when you are hit.

Sugggestion:
I thought Hit Sounds where like the sound a punch made like "smack, wham" etc.
I made my sounds on the assumption.
Since this is not the case of the items, maybe the forgers could make an item
that could make sounds when your fist or foot made contact with your opponent.
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post

New Hair

I am going to buy the fuck out of this.
Preposterously dank.
Probably some people already know...
That hair is the secret prize for The Clans League! Meaning that the winner clan gets these dreads as prize. Also those won't be on sale for a while (to be decided), to give uniqueness to the prize they just won!
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Probably some people already know...
That hair is the secret prize for The Clans League! Meaning that the winner clan gets these dreads as prize. Also those won't be on sale for a while (to be decided), to give uniqueness to the prize they just won!

:o

Only 1 though?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
The whole clan will be the winner of the league, meaning every single member will get one.
Remember these items will be impossible to sell or transfer, so they are being kept in your invs as trophies, even when the dreads appear on the shop.