Ranking
"joustingfixed" used to be a popular public mod, few years back. I'd like to see it again,
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
"joustingfixed" used to be a popular public mod, few years back. I'd like to see it again,

I'd like to see a public jousting too it's a pretty fun mod with quick matches. Also maybe just a standard public aikido room as well as greykido and abd. The amount of times I needed to play aikido for a quest and the only 4 quick lobbies (maybe 3 now) are full with 4/4 players or had 1-2 afk players in which kills the server.
Originally Posted by RevivedTie View Post
basically any of the wrestle mods would work; I prefer the s_wrestlewip3

s_wrestlewip17 is the best to date. it only needs more playable reactiontime and turn frames for ideal public play-ablity.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Footlox View Post
s_wrestlewip17 is the best to date. it only needs more playable reactiontime and turn frames for ideal public play-ablity.

I've been thinking recently about adding mods like this to the public rotation, if you guys get me some more suggestions I'll poke around a bit and do some playing, maybe one of them will get a room
s_muaythai_wip11, s_wrestle/s_wrestlewip17 and s_shootboxing_wip2 would all make good public mods in my opinion. For s_wrestle and s_shootboxing_wip2, I would suggest lowering the reaction time to 20. For s_muaythai_wip11 you would have to mention the KO mechanic in the motd and it might be worth reducing the matchframes to 350, but I wouldn't go much lower than that because it would make running too easy, and the KOs and DQs mean that you won't always have to play out the full match, anyway. I think the turnframes for these mods are fine as they are.