people playing: 53, servers online: 21, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old May 21, 2018   #11
cocacobra
q

4th Dan Black Belt

but in all honesty people dont like doing real work for fake money, its a mindset. People are willing to grind playing a videogame they enjoy for ingame currency but assigning real work for fake money people dont take it too well and it comes off as low &scammy
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Old May 21, 2018   #12
Merc
NON-EXISTING!

8th Dan Black Belt

Interesting theory. Thanks for your input cocacobra. Been getting a fair share of interesting players though so we'll see how it goes.
Old May 21, 2018   #13
heat
/jo heat

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Division

i’ll do whatever you need for 500 a word. french and english
FunClub
I’m not Senu
Old May 21, 2018   #14
Merc
NON-EXISTING!

8th Dan Black Belt

150 a word is the max. Let me know if you're still interested, heat. The quality expectations aren't too high so you can churn out a lot of articles in a short amount of time.
Old May 22, 2018   #15
Arctic
Professional Healslut

9th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Merc View Post
@yuki mostly articles on random topics, not homework. Say Electric Cars and Why You Should Use Them or The Best Electric Lawnmowers or 7 SEO Tips You Can Use To Get More Traffic. The topics vary a lot, it's quite fun.

ouch

it takes a little bit more than just typing 100 words in ms word to make an article. you gotta research the topic, come up with a decent structure for the article, write and rewrite it... anyways, it takes time - several hours - to make a good article, and receiving, say, $8 or $10 max. for 1000 words doesn't sound very appealing

at all
ok so basically
Old May 23, 2018   #16
$McFarbo

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Alpha

ill do 500tc per 50 words, email me at [email protected]
Old May 23, 2018   #17
Merc
NON-EXISTING!

8th Dan Black Belt

@Arctic this is a low profile project so the expectations aren't set very high. They wouldn't have to research since they'd be given reference articles to rewrite and no revisions would be asked of them. This'd also eliminate the issue of structuring. All they'd do is rewrite and proofread.

@McFarbo I'm not sure why you'd want to be paid less than what we're offering, but the rate is fixed at 15,000 TC per 100 words. PM your Discord tag if you're interested.
Old May 23, 2018   #18
Nunget

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: The Dojo

yo this sounds great sign me up ⎝⧹Nunget⧸⎠#2397 is my discord. I'm very interested. (Yes the weird slashes are part of my name)
Old May 23, 2018   #19
HamFisted

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Technique

Sounds great! I'll participate too. My discord is Hamfisted #6035
Old May 23, 2018   #20
Merc
NON-EXISTING!

8th Dan Black Belt

Added both of you. DM me after accepting the friend request or I'll forget who you are and unfriend you. Same goes for everyone else.
Closed Thread