people playing: 143, servers online: 50, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: imapirate

Toribash Community » Toribash » Suggestions & Ideas
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jun 6, 2018   #1
§Donut
IGNORE THE GLOW

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Obey

General Market Rule III

III

So from what I understand the having no more than one auction or sell or buy thread rule was created when the market was seriously active and to prevent a mess starting. However I don't quite see the point in this being a current thing seeing how there's only give or take 10 active marketers currently. I also find it hard that someone would get lost if say I or someone else had an auction thread for one item that's clearly stated in the titles and then another auction that clearly states a separate item. Perhaps there could be a discussion on a maybe temporary removal of this rule.

I know i'd be posting some more in the market boards if I could have more than one auction up at a time.

Also this kind of mainly has to do with auctions so perhaps an addition or edit to the rule could be make to exclude auctions?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved

Last edited by Donut; Jun 8, 2018 at 04:51 AM..
Donut is offline   Reply With Quote