Ranking
Here are the rules for this record. You throw a body part as far as you can while still hitting Uke directly in the head without him moving. You are allowed to adjust Uke to keep him from falling over, but no major movements are allowed.

Here is my replay with only adjustment to keep uke from falling. OK?
Attached Files
Andri 9000 distance 2.rpl (66.0 KB, 34 views)
I was saying that you could set the engage distance a little higher, and catch him while he's on his way down, for a better record.

To clarify, when I was breaking all of those records back then, the point I was trying to make was that we're all still noobs, and there's a lot more we can do to push limits on stuff. Records should be awe inspiring, and they weren't, really. I was trying to spur people to push limits.
Last edited by Dafe; Sep 27, 2007 at 11:53 PM.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
err like wow
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
doule post D:

posting just to say that somebody else double posted is far worse than double postin in the first place. Please dont do anything like that again.

and i know you could say that this post is just as pointless, but i would just like to remind you not to post about double posting, because it is unnecessary. This post was necessary to inform you to stop moaning about double posting.
PARANDROID