people playing: 67, servers online: 28, games played: 144,354,759 Top Player: Gentleman

  Toribash Community » Toribash » Replays
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan 24, 2016   #1
Lyrah
Junior Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 12



Lyrah's Birth
Beginning my journey as a replay maker
Attached Files
File Type: rpl #Lyrah - The Woman Martial Artist.rpl (112.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: rpl #Lyrah - Just for You.rpl (150.9 KB, 14 views)
HOTTO DOGU
Lyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2016   #2
zubin
Forumite
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,529



They're not bad, really. It's just that I see you more of a tricker. I'll explain why in my next comments;

The Woman Martial Artist
Opener is quite stiff (well most of the replay is stiff but that can be fixed later on) the kick is interesting, would of liked to see it hit someplace where it could of gotten more DM's but that's just me.
-Does not lack in fluidity, you follow yourself up quite nicely.
-Needs to be more relaxed.
-More dismemberments.

Just for You
This is the replay where I saw some promise in tricking:
Opener isn't bad, just a bit generic, but what you did afterwards was cool enough. What I'm talking about though is your cartwheel/roundoff into the pose which was executed quite nicely. You should try tricking sometime.

I'll give you 6-7/10 for the reasons above

Last edited by zubin; Jan 24, 2016 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: mistakes
zubin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2016   #3
Lyrah
Junior Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 12



Originally Posted by Zubin View Post
They're not bad, really. It's just that I see you more of a tricker. I'll explain why in my next comments;

The Woman Martial Artist
Opener is quite stiff (well most of the replay is stiff but that can be fixed later on) the kick is interesting, would of liked to see it hit someplace where it could of gotten more DM's but that's just me.
-Does not lack in fluidity, you follow yourself up quite nicely.
-Needs to be more relaxed.
-More dismemberments.

Just for You
This is the replay where I saw some promise in tricking:
Opener isn't bad, just a bit generic, but what you did afterwards was cool enough. What I'm talking about though is your cartwheel/roundoff into the pose which was executed quite nicely. You should try tricking sometime.

I'll give you 6-7/10 for the reasons above


I totally agree about my openers (cuz I can't think of something different) and I've never been good at DM's...

I'll try to do a trick replay soon and thx for your tips
HOTTO DOGU
Lyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2016   #4
syzy
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 96



i just love everything about these replays

awesome DMs, and I LOVE the way you move
syzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2016   #5
Lyrah
Junior Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 12



Originally Posted by syzy View Post
i just love everything about these replays

awesome DMs, and I LOVE the way you move

I'll try to improve them
but thank you c:
-----
best moves to wreck uke
Attached Files
File Type: rpl DEADLY CRAB.rpl (173.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: rpl Itchy Nose.rpl (52.4 KB, 5 views)
HOTTO DOGU

Last edited by Lyrah; Jan 24, 2016 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2016   #6
syzy
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 96



on dealy crab, awesome tricks n stuff, but the decap could be better, try to aim right for the middle of the neck
syzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2016   #7
Lyrah
Junior Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 12



Originally Posted by syzy View Post
on dealy crab, awesome tricks n stuff, but the decap could be better, try to aim right for the middle of the neck

It looks better?
Attached Files
File Type: rpl DEADLY CRAB v2.rpl (93.2 KB, 6 views)
HOTTO DOGU
Lyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2016   #8
syzy
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 96



better, but your foot (the one under your ankle you cannot control) needs to go through the neck of uke, not on the head
syzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2016   #9
Lyrah
Junior Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 12



Originally Posted by syzy View Post
better, but your foot (the one under your ankle you cannot control) needs to go through the neck of uke, not on the head

my aim sucks, I tried many times
and I'll keep trying
HOTTO DOGU
Lyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2016   #10
syzy
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 96



good! you should keep trying, and eventually you'll get what you want

some people spend days on about 10 frames just to get one DM
syzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:09 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game