ES Recruitment Drive
hello!

Palm Avenue.rpl:
your style is fine but it feels way too slow to be really that enjoyable
this is especially a problem at 720, you were literally in that position for a solid 60 frames
you kind of ruined this position by counter-rotating your chest a couple of times and generally twitching into the next position
your launch was too fast in contrast to the rest of your style and it looked out of place, and because it was so quick you had to move your arms accordingly, which killed your flow and style
two knee dms are okay i wont comment on those, but you could aim the kicks a little better and hit uke with your foot rather than your shin
kick after when you hit the pec was incredibly messy and screams "what do i do", you should try not to put yourself in such positions where you are only limited to one thing
landed ok and i expected you to launch but instead you did some counter-rotation thing that looked kind of bad, but it set you up for the next hit which is meh
by hit i meant a tap, which was so underwhelming, you could've easily got a good boom with that hit, why give up on it?
kick after was uh, pretty cool actually. i like it when hits are spread across ukes body and don't pinpoint one single area (for example the shoulder + pec)
you tried to hit the glutes and failed. if you're going to give up on a hit i'd suggest you remove it from the replay entirely, i wouldn't make it obvious you gave up
weird jump thing after was honestly the worst part of the replay but the kick on the chest + head wasn't too bad so i'm not as angry
why'd you leave the wrist dm in lol

overall replay was fairly lackluster and there was SO MUCH i would've changed

i know this post was a bit of a wall of text but there was a ton i wanted to point out that you could hopefully change, or at least work on

i hope this cnc helped
kinda proud of this one...
feedback?
-----
did anotha one
Attached Files
bloodbath.rpl (317.0 KB, 3 views)
Mourn.rpl (149.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ToriModder; Apr 28, 2019 at 01:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
normal destroy uke replay with a scuffed skeet lol
-----
finished a replay i started couple days back
Attached Files
yikes.rpl (271.1 KB, 6 views)
changes.rpl (206.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ToriModder; Apr 30, 2019 at 02:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
posted this replay already but i added a second skeet.
feedback pls <3
-----
pretty cool.
-----
last one lol
Attached Files
vocatus.rpl (288.0 KB, 4 views)
aquaMAN.rpl (237.9 KB, 2 views)
i fall asleep at the window.rpl (220.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ToriModder; May 1, 2019 at 09:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump