Toribash
I stopped playing because faggots aim bot, and hack. I mean seriously, when I played w/o hackers I would win it for my team. I'd go probably 26 - 5. <-- that was also when I learned how to play, and my computer could still play it.

If my computer actually could still handle the graphics for that game, I'd probably still play. but since I went for almost a year at failing on that game, I had about like 10k deaths. I started over on another account to see how I stood out, my kdr on that account is in the 4.0's. I went about everygame on that account with maybe 1-2 deaths. on the other one when I started i went like, 10-20 deaths with 1 kill :s

So, basically I liked it after I learnt how to play by some of the great players, tips etc. Strategy's, were probably my biggest help, I'd watch to see where people were killed, and I'd wait for a team member to go back there without knowing people would run around and take him out, I'd basically sit back and snip the ones who took out my friend one after the other(Semi-auto sniper ftw :v)

PS: If this is the first time this game has shown up, late thead is late, I used to play this before I started toribash(2008 )