Ranking
View Poll Results: Who should be co-leader?
Hours
6 Votes / 35.29%
Pusga
2 Votes / 11.76%
Aero121
0 Votes / 0%
Habeeb
1 Votes / 5.88%
Aadame
0 Votes / 0%
Tamakuu
3 Votes / 17.65%
Shocktrooper
3 Votes / 17.65%
Axel
0 Votes / 0%
Noroma
1 Votes / 5.88%
Chamara
1 Votes / 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Tyler (More obviously known as Skolfe)

Skill Level: I have no Idea what it's asking for, but if opinion.. Than Average.

A little bit about yourself: I've lived my life in a tiny town in the tiny outskirts of a big city in Texas. Currently I'm 16, Junior year. Classes are going pretty great, if not alright. Although I still wouldn't prefer them over my 'hobbies'.
Those of which I'd spend most of my time playing the piano, working out, 'playing' guitar, or spending some quality time with Mr. Gaben over at steam.
I'm PRETTY sure I'm a funny guy and, not to start stroking myself in the right places here, think I'm rather easy to warm up to as well. Although if I sound like I have a cactus up my ass.. Either I do, or I'm just trying to set a good first impression.

Replays: Beep, boop, bop. Trying to make them more fast paced.

VP: I need to work on the ending/pose as I feel it doesn't fit well. I can't seem to transition myself from the kick without going lopsided.

FB: Nothing wrong aside from it being slow in the center as I've stated before. I suppose it's just my 'style'..
Although I did try to add a skeet shot at the end only to completely start a new match. *sniff*

TT: Pretty much just me flopping around like a salmon. Although it's, sadly, my first and only try of 'tricking'. So far.

What can you offer to this organization?: Personally, I'm not certain I can offer more than recommended activity, and some input when I can.
I came in thinking I'm 'decent', but not 'good'. I was hoping others here could help me fix that.

Originally Posted by Skolfe View Post
Custom Picture:

Slogan:

I am kind of uncertain of what these last two are asking for? If I could get an explanation, I'd gladly fill them out.

GMT: -6:00 (Central Standard)

Card:

Skype name(if you have skype): I own skype, but will possibly give that later.. later..

If someone or many people in the org recommended you, state their name here: None, sadly.
Attached Files
Skolfe ~ From the back v.2.rpl (207.1 KB, 11 views)
Tricking try.rpl (142.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Skolfe; Feb 27, 2013 at 08:46 AM.
Name: Jay
Skill Level (I would say somewhere teetering around average, but that's more for you all to judge. ):
A little bit about yourself: Well, I am a 21 year old music student. I'd love to teach piano someday to children, like the way I was taught. Speaking of, I also have a three month old son named, Ezra. He is my light<3
Replays(I'm assuming this means explain my three replays?
Grinder: a fast paced madman, with an attempt at a -9 grav trickin' thang lolz
Strange days: this replay is a bit old. I was working on my flow in this one, and also early stages of Skeeting.
pampers size 2 diapers: (is what my son wearslol) is a newer replay. It's short, sweet, and get's right to the point.):
What can you offer to this organization?: I offer you everything I am as a Toribash player. What I mean is, I will be the guy who comments on every one of your replays; Pushing myself and others to improve, because making SP replays is my joy of this game.
Custom Picture: I don't know what this means, so here's a picture of my son, just for "aw" factor

Ezra

Slogan: Don't exactly understand this one either, but if it's along the lines of a quote I go by; "Love life, live love"
GMT: EST I believe it's -5 GMT?
Card:

Player Card

Skype name(jay.killman):
If someone or many people in the org recommended you, state their name here: I do not have any recommendations. Though, maybe some of you have seen my replay thread. I have had it for it a while, and it is a clear blueprint of my replay making progress.
I hope to improve further if I am accepted.

~Thanks for you time.
Attached Files
Grinder.rpl (249.3 KB, 9 views)
Strange Days.rpl (193.6 KB, 5 views)
Pampers size 2 diapers.rpl (164.6 KB, 7 views)
That's an awesome tattoo you got there.

and uhh, yes to both of you.
Like a lie
Hey guys, I'm back.

Haven't posted in a while.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Hey master.
i'll give my opinion of the applicants after i watch a few of their replays.
Nice app, though. Both of you.

EDIT;
Skolfe; ftbv2: Loved it. Too lazy atm to go into detail, though
Lucid; Pampers: Again,loved it. Though if I must say, I think you should add a few more frames and try and get a boom on the glute area. You seem to have set up rather well to do that.

Yes to both from me.
Last edited by kameron; Feb 27, 2013 at 12:19 PM.
hai master
hai lucid
hai skolfe

o woot

welcome yo
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █