Ranking
You have to participate in a war, and do well in the war to get promoted. If you feel you did well messages someone my rank and up, and we will look at war logs and decide.
im message u rn check me war logs i did well in most of em
-----
@BackwardsRMrMiyagy
Last edited by biggydex; Aug 13, 2018 at 10:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Idk where my bossboy020 account is bru
Thats not all. You also have to be a good mate and be active as much as possible while showing dedication to the clan. If people have not seen me online lately then sorry, only been on in free play for practice as well as playing other games like Crossout, Robocraft, Shellshock Live, Infinity Wars Trading Animated card Game (because of Convict...) and a couple others.
What games are you mates into?
toribash and fortnite Im gonna say im probabaly the most if not one of the most active people in the clan :3 im always on tb or in the forums or discord :3
Idk where my bossboy020 account is bru
Well I check here every day and never find a reason to add my self into a conversation, if not Miyagy covers that due to being a fourm leader of the clan and all. Don't wanna ruin his job do I? Also yet again, been playing other games as of lately.
I can get on at anytime for some Toribash as well as the fact that you can message me on discord if you need someone to play with. I monitor the discord and lately have been looking at who has been coming in and out of the clan to make sure they are chill enough to be in here in the first place along with trying to insist to everyone that we should use the recruitment thread more to show that people can even put an effort into joining this clan. If they can't even do that then I won't really care for the members that get in as much. They always seem to be playing in other servers then I play in so its hard to see how they act within the servers they are playing is as well as to simply talk to them and get to know them more. I like to make sure the clan stays connected with each other and such so I'm going to have to start playing other mods and such that other members play in order to actually get to know them more.
Actually not great I can talk more in Discord if you would like. My family is falling apart man.
Whoever made me a Light Tank, thanks man.

Hope you get through that shit MrMiyagy. We dont have any members who are young enough to still be super active huh. ;-;

Nice replays btw to those who did the TCM challenge levels 11-15
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"