Ranking
Original Post
NinjaAiPoM's random mod Tourney2!

Hey guys, basically, this tourney involves random mods in each match, this is the 2nd random mod tourney by me, but this time the mod will change every 3 fights, leaving me time to change the mods, and enjoy the tourney. There is an entrance fee of 2000tc, but look at the prize. A maximum of 20 people can join this tournament, and the entrance fees will be added to the prize money.

When the tourney is on:

Saturday 26th of July at 2pmGMT-4pmGMT(server 97)
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ The clocks have changed so all countries have moved forward +1GMT, London is now +1GMT, Belijing is +7GMT now, and Moscow is +3GMT now that the clocks have changed. Check the webiste for help.

How this tourney works:

Basically, there is a 1 hour 30minute round of non-stop matches, you pick a number from 1 to 20, and that mod is used for the next 3 matches then the top 4 people proceed into the next round, the loser of the next 15 minutes gets eliminated and comes 4th, then the next 3 people proceed into the next round, they will fight for another 15minutes and the loser will be eliminated and come 3rd, then the final 2 is a first to 3 match with one random mod to decide your fate!

Prizes!!(=from pot)(rise against donated 10k too!):

1st Prize is 100k(+22k)(+10k from RA)
2nd Prize is 50k(+11k)
3rd Prize is 25k(+5k)
4th Prize is 5k(+2k)
UNLUCKY LOSER- Vampire Timer
This tourney allows Black Belts and above.

Mod Hints:

If you have entered the tournament and want a hint just try and find me and i might help you with the toruney's mods.

Entrance Form:

Name:
Belt:
Why you want to join(be honest):
Where you live(city, this helps with time):

Participants:

1:AX7- 9th Dan(paid)
2:Sahee- Roosvelt Belt(paid)
3:Kickass- 5th dan(paid)
4:Otherone-5th dan(paid)
5:Madgecko11-5th Dan(not paid)
6:Srrwb- 5th Dan(paid)
7:Bdo- 5th Dan(paid)
8:Fry1ock- 5th dan(paid)
9:NutHug- Master Belt?(paid)
10:Nightmare- 2nd dan(not paid)
11:Hypnox- 4th dan(not paid)
12:Pawned- Custom Belt(paid)
13:WillSkeat- Black Belt(paid)
14: Daxx777- 6th Dan(paid)
15:Mahulk16-0- 4th dan(paid)
16:toritori9- 6th dan(paid)
17:Hector- 10th Dan(paid)
18:Firosh- 7th Dan(paid)
19:Superstar- 3rd Dan(paid)
20:BlakNWyte- 2nd Dan(paid)

Link for the last tourney-http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=28732&page=2
Last edited by NinjaAiPoM; Jul 26, 2008 at 12:23 PM.
Hi Aipom my name is AX7 from the clan RelaxAll
i am currently a 9th dan blackbelt
the reason i wanna join is beacause i rly need the money but i dont wanna waste my real money buyin the first prize so i thought this would be better ;)
This game is pretty cool man...
when is the date that i have to send in the 2k?
This game is pretty cool man...
Name: is quite hidden, and I want it to remain secret.
Belt: Roosevelt belt.
Answer to the last question: glory if I win; playing with RAstas; and first prize is also so tempting ;>.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Name:Kickass
Belt:5thdan black.
I want to participate because: Thats a mighty handsome first prize. and i cant buy boosters, so this would be great.

if i cant make it, can i have tc back?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]