If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : yes

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : mono, beast. they suck

Why did you pick to join us : I see you guys are very active and I love that

Why should we pick you : I'm great at mushu, judo, aikido, and parkour

How did you find Mythology: playing with members

How you can you contribute to us: what ever you need I got

Favorite mods : mushu, judo, abd, parkour

Any bans/infractions? : nope

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : steam you can message me anytime I will message back

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I work at hhgregg you need tvs n shit I got it
Attached Files
counter.rpl (60.7 KB, 4 views)
dat bow doe.rpl (54.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by BigPaPa810; Jan 30, 2016 at 05:22 AM.
Hi everyone! I'm Runelixx or just Rune for short. I live in michigan, US and I'm pretty active on forums after getting back from a huge break. I am decent in aikido and greykido as well as learning judo and I'm also an acrobat/dancer. The best way to contact me is through skype (hyttrntenderdude) otherwise message me on here and I'll reply when i see (within the day). I am a brown belt who fights with high level black belts including members from obey. I want to join the clan because it looks active and cool as well as I'll get a cool tag (just a bonus though). I was in the infamous clan of Sinon which was concon's clan that got disbanded. I hope you'll pick me as my skills are decent, i'm active, I have clan experience, and I can be an interesting person. Thanks!

Edit: Just saying i'm active in forums however I rarely post. I was in the discussion for the matchmaking system before they made the beta and actually made the matchmaking system so I like to think i was a part of that c:
Last edited by Runelixx; Feb 1, 2016 at 03:18 AM.
The power of the runes shall destroy you!
Originally Posted by Runelixx View Post
Hi everyone! I'm Runelixx or just Rune for short. I live in michigan, US and I'm pretty active on forums after getting back from a huge break. I am decent in aikido and greykido as well as learning judo and I'm also an acrobat/dancer. The best way to contact me is through skype (hyttrntenderdude) otherwise message me on here and I'll reply when i see (within the day). I am a brown belt who fights with high level black belts including members from obey. I want to join the clan because it looks active and cool as well as I'll get a cool tag (just a bonus though). I was in the infamous clan of Sinon which was concon's clan that got disbanded. I hope you'll pick me as my skills are decent, i'm active, I have clan experience, and I can be an interesting person. Thanks!

Edit: Just saying i'm active in forums however I rarely post. I was in the discussion for the matchmaking system before they made the beta and actually made the matchmaking system so I like to think i was a part of that c:

Accepted, Invite incoming, post more as well.

Recruitment :D

Belt: Brown

How active are you in-game? : At least once a day

How active are you on the forums : not really i'm more focused on the game

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : i actually been on the forums a lot more often so yeah i'll try to always be active

Previous clans, Reason for leaving :

Why did you pick to join us : Because I really like this clan and its actually one of my fav clans

Why should we pick you : i did the recruitment battle and he said you can join so yeah and im really good for a brown belt i can help out on the clan wars

How did you find Mythology: In the clan lists i went around trying to join a clan but none accepted

How you can you contribute to us: Im a really social guy and i just like to help and also when im focused im really good and i had experience with other clans ive never been in a clan but ive help like the clan weed and nitro

Favorite mods : my fav mods would be Mushu, Wushu, Judo and Akido

Any bans/infractions? :

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Hangouts, Kik and steam but i got toribash normaly.

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I am really energetic im fun happy always and really calm sometimes

(Replays are not required)*triggerhappy **trigge rhappy*
Last edited by ICROKKIE; Feb 2, 2016 at 12:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ICROKKIE View Post

Belt: Brown

How active are you in-game? : At least once a day

How active are you on the forums : not really i'm more focused on the game

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : i actually been on the forums a lot more often so yeah i'll try to always be active

Previous clans, Reason for leaving :

Why did you pick to join us : Because I really like this clan and its actually one of my fav clans

Why should we pick you : i did the recruitment battle and he said you can join so yeah and im really good for a brown belt i can help out on the clan wars

How did you find Mythology: In the clan lists i went around trying to join a clan but none accepted

How you can you contribute to us: Im a really social guy and i just like to help and also when im focused im really good and i had experience with other clans ive never been in a clan but ive help like the clan weed and nitro

Favorite mods : my fav mods would be Mushu, Wushu, Judo and Akido

Any bans/infractions? :

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Hangouts, Kik and steam but i got toribash normaly.

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I am really energetic im fun happy always and really calm sometimes

(Replays are not required)*triggerhappy **trigge rhappy*

Accepted, be more active on forums
Belt: 2dan
How active are you in the game? 3 to 4 hours per day to Sunday
How are you active on the forums: 30 minutes to 45 minutes
previous clans : Reason for leaving: Tracer - it's a little unripe clan (not all)
Why did you choose to join us, because there are friends in
Why should we pick you: I'm good at a lot of mods
How did you Mythology: because I think it could be interesing
how you can help us by trying to be the best to raise the clan in the ranking
favorite mods: spar, trick, parkour, aikido, greykido, Taekyon, mushu and wushu All
bans / infractions? : Cheat, steal
Other means of reaching you (eg Skype.): Xavier.babelon1
Something you find interesting about yourself as a person: I am strong (I often fighting friends)
(I don't speak English very well)
Last edited by xababa23; Feb 12, 2016 at 09:34 AM.
Belt: 2nd Dan
In-game activity (0-10):6
Forum Activity (0-10):6
Any previous clans and why you left them: Ywc and RSH reason? inactive
Why Mythology:because you guys seems cool and i think this is an interesting clan and i like cool people
How you can you contribute to us: I can give tc to the clan also i can help the clan with the war,event,etc.
Favorite mods:Mushu,Judo,ABD.
Any bans/infractions?:No
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype):Steam is Tori_Zoom Skype is joey.alvin77
Something about yourself:I love to play soccer and basketball also i love to play games.

I guess thats all
Thank You for reading Have a good day ^^
Originally Posted by xababa23 View Post
Real Name: Xavier Babelon Belt: 2dan Age: 11 How active are you in the game? 3 to 4 hours per day to Sunday How are you active on the forums: 30 minutes to 45 minutes previous clans, Reason for leaving: Tracer - it's a little immature clan (not all) Why did you choose to join us, because there are friends in Why should we pick you: I'm good at a lot of mods How did you Mythology: thanks to friends Involved how you can help us by trying to be the best to raise the clan in the ranking or give tc clan favorite mods: spar, trick, parkour, aikido, greykido, Taekyon, mushu and wushu All bans / infractions? : Cheat, steal, Other means of reaching you (eg Skype.): Xavier.babelon1 Something you find interesting about yourself as a person: I am strong (I often fighting friends) (I do not speak English very well)

Re format the application so I can understand it please.
-----
Originally Posted by ToriZoom View Post
Why Mythology:because you guys seems cool and i think this is an interesting clan and i like cool people
How you can you contribute to us: I can give tc to the clan also i can help the clan with the war,event,etc.
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype):Steam is Tori_Zoom Skype is joey.alvin77
Something about yourself:I love to play soccer and basketball also i love to play games.

I guess thats all

Denied obvious reasons.
-----
Originally Posted by ToriZoom View Post

I guess thats all

Denied obvious reasons.
Last edited by Bonzi; Feb 10, 2016 at 04:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump