Ranking
k, sorry about being to undefiled but i can remember who tested me, sorry
but i remember that there was 3 people and i beat one and then dashed into a GMtourney.

My steam is Lightflapjack
My name is Amelina,Im 16 years old and im 7th dan black belt i like to play games and i love anime.
My skype is Epicnessx18 for any question add me.
Game activity 7/10 Forums activity 6/10
Favorite mods:ABD,Mushu.
I Didnt play in any previoous clan.
Ive sometimes thing about having clan that would be nice and respectfully with any other members.
Replays:None
Last edited by Epicnessx; Oct 7, 2015 at 09:01 PM.
Application is a big no. Didn't show much effort. Ask a recruiter to test you in game for another chance. This clan is also about skill.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=108
Not only lazy, also a liar. Kicked from trial period.
-----
Tested, rejected.
Last edited by Skervesen; Oct 8, 2015 at 06:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt: Black
In-game activity (0-10): 9
Forum Activity (0-10): 4
Any previous clans and why you left them: Element - not very active
Why Mythology: Because I think that is an active clan
How did you find Mythology: Often, they can be seen on servers
How you can you contribute to us: I am an active player and I think I will often help in case of trouble
Favorite mods: abd
Any bans/infractions?: never
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype): probably not
Something about yourself: I'd rather not
Replays:
Best of luck!! are below
k, great abd player during tryouts, needs work on boxshu... but accepted for abd for a trial period become more active on forums... and this should be free-formed :V
My application
Belt: Black, but progressing
In-game activity (0-10):10 because I am active everyday I can.
Forum Activity (0-10): 8 Because I am on usually on the Clan Page :3
Any previous clans and why you left them: It has been a while, but I will try to guess, Vs, Mobile, and Uchiha.
Why Mythology: I have chosen (Mythology) because it seems like an awesome clan and my best friend is in the clan. D
How did you find Mythology: I fount it because I was searching through the lobbies, and found recruitment and everyone begged for the application link, so I clicked it and now I am here. I hope you have enjoyed it!!
How you can you contribute to us: Everyday/week I am able to make 100+ TC and I can always put it in the bank if needed.
Favorite mods: Boxshu V3, ABD, Aikido, and twinswords
Any bans/infractions?: Only 1 because of spam. I did not mean to, I was lagging terribly due to rain.
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype): Skype: Random User Users
Something about yourself: I am kind, obedient and like having fun with other people.
Replays: Sadly I do not save replays

I hope I am recruited and I love you all!
Last edited by Remzyh; Oct 13, 2015 at 04:49 AM.
Belt: Black Belt of the Gods
In-game activity (0-10): 10
Forum Activity (0-10):8
Any previous clans and why you left them: Was in Carbon and was in Sinon for a short time and I left carbon since all of the members where amoung the most toxic players ever, reminded me of League. Sinon because it was disbanded.
Why Mythology: Why not?
How did you find Mythology: Was chilling with koala in game and decided to tryout.
How you can you contribute to us: Well I am a very funny, chill person who can bring a positive vibe into the clan and make everyones day better.
Favorite mods: Aikido, AikidoBigDojo, ErthTK
Any bans/infractions?: 2 for useless posts which made no sense but they were both warnings
Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype): isogamers is meh skype
Something about yourself: well been playing toribash for little under a year now and I have made some good friends playing this game. About me tho, as I said before, I'm laid back person. I don't get mad easily and I take joy in playing with others. I can be a great addition into the Clan of Mythology.
Replays: Sorry I recently got a new computer and now I don't have any of my old replays, sorry. But I can make some new ones if it becomes a necessity.
Last edited by Lucci; Oct 13, 2015 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Becuase YOLO SWAG 3000

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Hi!everyone i am the new guy.I was invited by apatheticp....Luking forward to play with all of u..