ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Forum development news!
Hey guys.

The developers are going to maintain this thread to keep an open line of communication with the userbase concerning new site features that have been or will soon be added. Please, feel free to post in this thread with feedback on changes. Kindly don't post features you would like to see added here though; use the Suggestions & Ideas board.
I also heavily encourage you all to report bugs involving these new features in this thread, or send us a private message if it's a security issue.

That said, I'll start off with a couple of minor things I've added.

You can now filter market items by maximum Qi (Thanks for the suggestion SruX)

You can now send items directly from your deactivated inventory

You can now hide all of those useless empty sets you've got.

Cheers.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 3, 2015 at 02:58 PM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by ImEmpty View Post
Tomorrow i guess.
--
So, this is a secret?
I kinda know what happened, but i don't know why you're hiding it.

Secret? Hiding? Naah, just far too busy at the time to go into details on what exactly happened + I dislike the idea of glorifying what a 5 year old got up to.
You can probably get the jist if you look at the email that got sent out to everyone, in short someone played a little game of "edit the items" and made the shop ugly with their crap name everywhere.

Everything is fixed & back in order now, so yeah. Nothing worth spending time going over when we were busy with damage control.

---

We did end up adding a bug fix though, so now when the shop's closed you can't buy things via ingame. TVM leel for that one.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Sorry for this misunderstanding

I don't usually check my e-mailbox, so i missed the message. Sorry for that too.
Last edited by ImEmpty; Feb 22, 2016 at 12:58 AM.
Hi, forum developers are back with recent features and fixes:

- Fixed the list of Toribash rooms: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_roomlist.php
- Brought back the option of buying TC both with Steam and PayPal: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_depositcredits.php
- Added functionality to change payment option for buying items with USD (can now be changed at the top right corner of item list page or through User CP -> Edit Options -> Preferable Payment Option)
- Fixed incorrect USD item pricing on sale
- Fixed security issues regarding unofficial clan tags

As always, please point at any forum-related bugs in this thread, and feel free to post any Suggestions & Ideas to this forum!
Last edited by shev; Sep 11, 2016 at 01:29 AM.
100 101 118
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
WHY IS TRANSFER TC DOWN?!?! O_O

It's because the market part is under maintenance. Soon the Transfert will be available again, just wait

Also that's cool shev, thanks for the job you're doing guys ! Big heart.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Happy to see the forum room list back. Still can't find a link to it anywhere, would be cool if it was under quick links or something.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I 'm waiting for that one day they arrumen tournaments won by players in the User Profile
😈
😉
Forum updates since last week:

- Server List displays players with clan tags; staff and tori legends are highlighted with their respective colours
- Inventory can be searched dynamically, with proper paging
- Number of items per inventory page can be changed; default is 100, options are 10, 50, 100, 500, All
- Other minor inventory fixes

Also, big shoutout to Lite for doing a great job on fixing and improving clan system. Work is still in progress, we will inform you when new clan features get released.
Lite you fucking god <3 finally some progress on the new clan system. I was starting to think it got abandoned