Ranking
derp i just lost 70k in duels feeling stupid
Last edited by Snook; Apr 28, 2011 at 06:16 AM. Reason: dont know why i put not there lol
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
What in the fuck, are you crazy?
Stop dueling, give me money, profit.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
lol saru i am a bit crazy, but if i wasnt crazy enough to start dueling in the first place i would of never gotten that much tc
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
You need to learn when to call it quits, then. Not knowing when to stop is the greatest pitfall in gambling.
just used cain and abel to steal all of my sister's passwords to everything, i'm cool
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I was going to call you a jack-ass, but then I remembered she was a sperm whale.
I approve.
IN FAR MORE INTERESTING NEWS
My computer shit quite a few bricks, so I had to dismantle it a little bit with my grandpa. Apparently, my shitty CD/DVD drive was causing issues with my hard drive in the sense that it wouldn't boot up. So, I had to take apart the CD drive and try to fix it, then I couldn't. Then we saw that there was an "internal floppy" set to be read. I don't know what the hell an internal floppy is, and neither did he, so we set it to off. Sure enough, that fixed it. My CD drive is still fucked to shit*, but at least I'm able to type this now.

*The above vulgarity was indeed necessary.
so, i talked to that girl i liked for 9 hours yesterday. was at her house for about 5 of those 9, then halfway through the other 4, i wrote her that story about narwhals and unicorns as an explanation of why narwhals have horns.
Bounafizta says:
plan on it
Bounafizta says: