Ranking
@sarutobi im almost a black belt 200 games
-----
What rank will i be when im a black belt
Last edited by Floyd134; Jul 30, 2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
P0st H@rd Pl@y H@rd┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐<---- FD$
You'll get all the respectability that comes from having a black belt :3
When you reach 2nd Dan you'll probably be ready to be promoted to the Veteran Member rank. Ranks are more to show how active people are or how much they contribute to the clan as opposed to belts.
-----
Okay, the Clan Roster and Information Threads are all taken care of except for the few people that have yet to send in their information. You are all in charge of keeping your info page accurate. So, if you become a black belt, you should go to the Information Thread, find your post, and edit it, replacing "brown belt" with "black belt." Same concept applies for all other information.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jul 30, 2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
@snook cool i cant wait to see your textures

@sarutobi thanks and sorry for bothering you so much about the rank heh heh
:3
-----
And YAYYYY!!1 200th pagee
Last edited by Floyd134; Jul 30, 2012 at 08:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have 281 followers on twitter ^-^
So happy....I feel more human everyday...'-'
Someone here has twitter??
Imagine something cool here
HEy everyone who wants to start a conversation?
hey guys i got rank 1337 will i get the achvement for it? ive been waiting 224hours for achevment
You only get that achievment if your belt rank is 1337. I'm assuming you got the new system's rank to be 1337, which is not the correct type for you to be able to earn the achievment. You can check your belt rank in-game by typing "/stats (your name)", and on the forums by looking at your gamer card. IF, however, you did infact get your belt rank to 1337, it should give you the achievment if you have the rank for over a day( or whenever the next day starts based off of the toribash site's date). In this case you will need to contact a Gm or something if the achievment isn't working.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09