Toribash
eh, i can't make anything artistic to save my life, and i know that feeling. i once ate taco bell every night of the week, and twice every other day
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Thats alot of tacos o:

Any ideas what I should name the video?? I can't do intro, credits etc. without a name :/

----
Named it "Indefinitely".

Finished everything, now I just need to make a youtube account =D
Last edited by Leaph; Mar 21, 2011 at 07:19 AM.
i thought everybody had a youtube account? isn't that shit like facebook now?
Bounafizta says:
Not as bad as facebook, but yeah, it's a mini-pandemic. Everyone gets them to write shitty comments, rate videos all day, share their often horrible videos, remixes, and montages, and attempt to enjoy a mindless life of youtube.

At least some people make youtube enjoyable. I've yet to find someone that makes facebook enjoyable.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
Not as bad as facebook, but yeah, it's a mini-pandemic. Everyone gets them to write shitty comments, rate videos all day, share their often horrible videos, remixes, and montages, and attempt to enjoy a mindless life of youtube.

At least some people make youtube enjoyable. I've yet to find someone that makes facebook enjoyable.

The bitches man, it's all about the bitches. It's a convenient way of being able to talk to them with out the awkward meeting phase.
or in howards words, the faceboom method of getting hoes
Bounafizta says:
Fuck that, I'd rather just talk. :l
I'd also rather call than text. Technology kills social skills.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
so i'm naked, tired, and i don't feel good. fma
Bounafizta says: