Toribash
They were Catalyst. I was reviving them, got lots of new bloods and they just ruined the reputation and the old guys kept leaving and dead.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Just saying, recruiting new guys sometimes can be double edge sword. Meaning, if you are lucky enough you will get a decent member. I got that luck with my previous clan, before Catalyst.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Sicks, we need to clean out our roster. I'll start going in game and recruiting. We can do it
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Good luck with your remaining years in the navy! Like what athin said pick wisley man dont go for quanity!
If you guys need help with recruiting or anything, let me know. I can't go in-game but I'm happy to participate in any forum duties or look for forum-active folks here.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
We need more than just a few people. I miss the way we'd wage war and have forum flaming sessions in the old days, haha.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
That's exactly what we need here rappunk, a forum junkie that can keep us active here. :3

Then that's what we shall have. I'll look for some active forum folks in my spare time and I'll see what I can scrape together. I'm still pretty preoccupied with work but I'll try to help out where I can.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]